Yet Another Mafia - utley (the Fool) WINS!!!

bucsfan333

34 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Wasn't mafia, but a forum game. Was probably the only time I've been close to getting banned. 

Seriously. Webby had to pull me to the side for a pretty detailed chat on how to behave.

Lmao. Might need a link for that. If this game isn’t going, imma need a a bedtime story for tonight and that sounds like the ticket

We're at 17 right now. @Matts4313, you for sure can't play if we start before the weekend? I can put you as a replacement if we get a couple more. 

I wasn't gonna start until Friday/Saturday. But if we get enough sign ups before that, we can start sooner. But I'll be away Saturday, and Sunday is football, so the whole weekend will be one day.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

We're at 17 right now. @Matts4313, you for sure can't play if we start before the weekend? I can put you as a replacement if we get a couple more. 

I wasn't gonna start until Friday/Saturday. But if we get enough sign ups before that, we can start sooner. But I'll be away Saturday, and Sunday is football, so the whole weekend will be one day.

I think the paradigm Night 1: Thursday. Night 2: Friday.  Night 3 :Monday works best because we'd have stuff to talk about during the long mafia day

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

I think the paradigm Night 1: Thursday. Night 2: Friday.  Night 3 :Monday works best because we'd have stuff to talk about during the long mafia day

You sold me on it. Just need two more and I'll put Matts as a replacement.

Archived