Yet Another Mafia - utley (the Fool) WINS!!!

bucsfan333

2 hours ago, MathMan said:

Thanks!

Whicker - Give Invest to MathMan

Haha I messed up definitely, but at the time it made sense. You, amac, RMIB, and I were the only ones really talking and I had already given something to amac. I figured if I had to choose between you and RMIB as mafia I'd pick RMIB so you were the pick. I should have done like ramster since he was confirmed but that was the night of the fire anyway.

Fun fact: the night RMIB was finally lynched, he survived. The preliminary move sent in from mafia was to hit Whicker again. So we would have had back-to-back nights of a failed lynch and a failed hit, resulting in two straight nights of no deaths. sanchez changed the hit at the last second.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Fun fact: the night RMIB was finally lynched, he survived. The preliminary move sent in from mafia was to hit Whicker again. So we would have had back-to-back nights of a failed lynch and a failed hit, resulting in two straight nights of no deaths. sanchez changed the hit at the last second.

I'm so flattered that they tried to hit me three times.

Other observations:

The day that amac used his hit and died, he removed two votes from play. That left one vote for RMIB and one vote for sanchez. I really thought mafia would get lynched because of RMIB's ability... AGAIN. Malf got lynched because RMIB essentially started every day win -1 vote and ksj's vote was worth two, and was on Malf. So the 5 for RMIB and 4 for Malf was actually 4 for RMIB and 5 for Malf.

Civs killed almost as many as people as mafia did the first couple nights.

Archived