Around the NFL: Only Commies like Carson.

Kiltman

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

giphy.gif

Well glad there is the extra week between the start of the season now. If he has it at least he’ll have the antibodies to get through the season. I’m glad we didn’t have to deal with too much of the antivax stuff like other teams did.

The current research shows the ABs you get from actually getting covid are weaker and don't last as long as a vaccine's ABs. Dude has a child and won't get vaccinated??? Like I get that people don't want it but you have a young child who can't get the vaccine. I don't want to dive too deep into this for the obvious reason that this has become something political when it never should've been but I digress. Carson should hit up Kirk Cousins and Cole Beasley.

If you want more information about the AB stuff, here's a quick write-up by the director of the NIH with the study he referenced linked at the bottom of the article.

2 hours ago, oland11 said:

The current research shows the ABs you get from actually getting covid are weaker and don't last as long as a vaccine's ABs. Dude has a child and won't get vaccinated??? Like I get that people don't want it but you have a young child who can't get the vaccine. I don't want to dive too deep into this for the obvious reason that this has become something political when it never should've been but I digress. Carson should hit up Kirk Cousins and Cole Beasley.

If you want more information about the AB stuff, here's a quick write-up by the director of the NIH with the study he referenced linked at the bottom of the article.

That guy in the sky can have some awful strong persuasion on folks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Weren't Jags fans telling us he was  a potential long term starter after a game or two last season? Ya.... don't think so.

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Weren't Jags fans telling us he was  a potential long term starter after a game or two last season? Ya.... don't think so.was. 

…he was.

Change in defensive scheme and him being better outside when we have Shaq and Hendo who beat him out did him in. A 4th/5th corner has to be a factor in special teams, he wasn’t.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Go watch the games he played last year, he was. 

Change in defensive scheme and him being better outside when we have Shaq and Hendo who beat him out did him in. A 4th/5th corner has to be a factor in special teams, he wasn’t.

Guess starting caliber CB's on rookie deals go for 6th round picks nowadays? Seahawks got a steal then.

9 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Guess starting caliber CB's on rookie deals go for 6th round picks nowadays? Seahawks got a steal then.

9 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

He had the injury bug (as he’s had his whole career). Don’t think teams are giving mid round picks for a corner (while young and on a cheap one year deal, not rookie deal) that has missed as much time as he has and hasn’t established himself. 

Doesn’t take away from his play last year. He was indeed very solid. Not sure why you think I’d lie about that but alas.

9 hours ago, .Buzz said:

He had the injury bug (as he’s had his whole career). Don’t think teams are giving mid round picks for a corner (while young and on a cheap one year deal, not rookie deal) that has missed as much time as he has and hasn’t established himself. 

Doesn’t take away from his play last year. He was indeed very solid. Not sure why you think I’d lie about that but alas.

No ones saying you’re lying. But clearly there’s issue you don’t see. And the staff did. Injuries, whatever. A 6th is just negligible. If he did have that kind of talent but dinged up, he’d still be on the team at such cheap cost. A “solid” CB that would play 8-12 games a year would still be worth rostering. He’s not solid. Flashes potential but that college injury seemingly doomed him. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

No ones saying you’re lying. But clearly there’s issue you don’t see. And the staff did. Injuries, whatever. A 6th is just negligible. If he did have that kind of talent but dinged up, he’d still be on the team at such cheap cost. A “solid” CB that would play 8-12 games a year would still be worth rostering. He’s not solid. Flashes potential but that college injury seemingly doomed him. 

I just explained why he was cut. We just overhauled our staff and brought in a new defensive system that doesn’t fit him as well as we had last year (which SEA runs). 

He’s not as good in the slot and his ST ability is meh. As a 4th/5th corner with little ST ability it’s a numbers crunch. Shaq Griffin and CJ Henderson won the outside spots, he wasn’t passing either one. And you better be a quality ST guy if you aren’t starting (the guy who likely got the job over Jones was one of the best gunners in the league last year in Claybrooks).