2022 NBA Draft Thread

NYRaider

@Fureys49ers

In the view of many NBA teams, the draft starts here: Sacramento's decision to either trade this pick to a team vying for Ivey, or retain it and pick from a group expected to consist of Ivey, Bennedict Mathurin and Keegan Murray, will represent a key moment on Thursday night.

He also mentioned that the Kings and Pacers have discussed a #4 for #6/Duarte swap.

Edited by NYRaider

14 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I want the Jazz to offer Bojan/Royce for Barnes/37/49.

That would be a big negatory for me as well. I’d rather McNair take some blind dart throws in the 2nd but more so than that Barnes has more value to this team than Bojan/Royce, likely holds more value to a competing team at the deadline as well.

19 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Apparently the Sixers have offered the Rockets the 23rd pick for Eric Gordon.

If Stone doesnt do that then he is stupid.

Philadelphia has to send money back.  That'd probably be Danny Green and Furkan Korkmaz as salary ballast.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

we still have no idea what tf the magic or the thunder are gonna do tho lol 

not true

we know that okc is going to draft someone who gets hurt in january when the team is 30-10 and they'll shut down sga and giddey for the rest of the season and start cycling through kids from the 8th grade rec league presti has been scouting