Worst Thing the USA Has Done to the UK Since the Boston Teaparty - WK8 GDT

Mastercheddaar

22 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

yes, yes you are...

a team fan is a fan of the first team they were emotionally attached to. changing to another team later is not cool.

I used to be. I'm rooting for them now, but only because only because they're playing Detroit.

My first team was always Minnesota. Pittsburgh was just the home team where I'm from. It's not smart to speak on subjects you know nothing about.

I don't you'll change your mind. People don't listen to information that goes against their bias/current beliefs.

4 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

You stop that I'm not a Steelers fan!

(Although I'm rooting for them right now lol)

Cleveland has a bunch of championships!

2 hours ago, vike daddy said:

yes, yes you are...

a team fan is a fan of the first team they were emotionally attached to. changing to another team later is not cool.

1 hour ago, SteelKing728 said:

I used to be. I'm rooting for them now, but only because only because they're playing Detroit.

My first team was always Minnesota. Pittsburgh was just the home team where I'm from. It's not smart to speak on subjects you know nothing about.

I don't you'll change your mind. People don't listen to information that goes against their bias/current beliefs.

Guys, guys.  Save all the animosity for when your teams meet in the Super Bowl.

Good, Bad, Ugly:

Good - first 3 quarters of football. We actually kinda, sorta looked the part! 

OL tackle play. All things considered I think Coleman and Drango played good. 

Defense for the first 3 quarters. 

I didn't see Britt playing. 

Bad - 

Our kicker... who missed an extra point? 

Our ability to spot the other team points off of turnovers. Those fumbles hurt. 

Ugly -

The whole 4th quarter... the three and outs, the 17 points scored... 

We played better as a whole I feel. Kizer proved he should start the rest of the way. We just showed up vs a 6-2 vikings team. They are a division winning squad. If we can play this good against some other sqauds, we will win 2-3 games. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

47 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Kizer proved he should start the rest of the way

Did he though? He basically did what Kessler does (shorter throws) but was less efficient. Kessler should have been in that role all year while Kizer waited in the wings. We may have a win or two now though so that may not have been the best for the future but probably would give Hue a better argument to stay.

Archived