Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Exactly. You want to believe that I'm scum, so you're looking at reasonable positions that I took early in the game and are making unreasonable assumptions. I might be doing the exact same thing with Nacho... it's possible. But, if you keep on this trajectory, and you're town, you will be wrong in the end.

I have looked at many positions and players.   I have posted a list and reads of players for days.   they have been changing and I have been open to looking at other players views.   

I have repeatedly ask some to layout a case on nacho that contains some specific points and quotes when possible....and since he has 250+ posts in the game, that should not be so hard....yet all i have gotten from you most specifically is go find them yourself.   if that is your method of supporting your case against a player, it is very unlikely to work.  

I don't view the end of D1 nacho vote movement to be scummy, so if you have something more, please provide it

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

sure, i think there is a distinct differnce between newbie player scum vs experienced player scum.

But in your post you just generalized that mafia would want to do this as a broad stroke.. just clarifying that as a new player he might do just what you said but your general statement isn’t true at all from my experience 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Well you didn't say anything other than "swoosh denied it emphatically, but maybe" in that post which certainly sounds like trying to shut it down, to me. Or at least place doubt on it.

I can't help how you interpret my words.  You are so tunnelvision right now I could post my pm and get modkilled and you will still believe I'm not the govenor lol 

Just now, squire12 said:

I have looked at many positions and players.   I have posted a list and reads of players for days.   they have been changing and I have been open to looking at other players views.   

I have repeatedly ask some to layout a case on nacho that contains some specific points and quotes when possible....and since he has 250+ posts in the game, that should not be so hard....yet all i have gotten from you most specifically is go find them yourself.   if that is your method of supporting your case against a player, it is very unlikely to work.  

I don't view the end of D1 nacho vote movement to be scummy, so if you have something more, please provide it

But... you did find those posts I made about Nacho. You quoted them. You responded to them.

I already argued about Nacho's D1 and D2 interactions. They were suspect at best. You know who else thought they were suspect? swoosh. At one point, Tk3 accused Nacho of being scummy. At the end of D2, Nacho led the charge to kill off... a town. That only heightened the suspicion. 

Then, Nacho's responses to Pickle's claim were just... rough. That all didn't help.

I've laid this all out at length.

Just now, Dome said:

But in your post you just generalized that mafia would want to do this as a broad stroke.. just clarifying that as a new player he might do just what you said but your general statement isn’t true at all from my experience 

sure, but in a broad sense, scum does not want unwarranted attention early in most games.  select few are very comfortable with it, and I would put maybe 1-2 of those players in this game and most are those are not really participating that much😉

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I can't help how you interpret my words.  You are so tunnelvision right now I could post my pm and get modkilled and you will still believe I'm not the govenor lol 

Yes i'm so tunnelvision I go back to look into swoosh's interactions with et80.

but you aren't tunnelvisioning by threatening to "pardon every lynch until nacho is lynched"...

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

But... you did find those posts I made about Nacho. You quoted them. You responded to them.

I already argued about Nacho's D1 and D2 interactions. They were suspect at best. You know who else thought they were suspect? swoosh. At one point, Tk3 accused Nacho of being scummy. At the end of D2, Nacho led the charge to kill off... a town. That only heightened the suspicion. 

Then, Nacho's responses to Pickle's claim were just... rough. That all didn't help.

I've laid this all out at length.

dude, I had to do the work to find your case for you and it was not convincing.   If you have a better case that maybe you could explain with some quotes from nacho is what I am asking. 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

sure, but in a broad sense, scum does not want unwarranted attention early in most games.  select few are very comfortable with it, and I would put maybe 1-2 of those players in this game and most are those are not really participating that much😉

Maybe. I think D1 is significantly different. D2 and D3 generally is when mafia starts to lay low. 

Regarldess, mafia players who play scared are up there among some of the biggest cowards in human history. 

I said it.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1