Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I messed up my vote, finally. I'll align my vote with yours and Tk3's for this day. Tell me where you want it to go and I'll lock it in.

okay.. okay.. okay

first of all

what do you mean, "FINALLY"?

If you are alledging that you are still confident that Nacho is scum, then why are you agreeing to vote with him?

Also, you've voted out 2 town now.. don't act like you've been perfect up to this point.

You're most likely 0-4, tbh

Just now, Tk3 said:

@TL-TwoWinsAway

@The Orca

@Pickle Rick

@ET80

@Dome

all 5 of you voted for Squire. There is scum on your line. Forget all of your other reads.. I'd like each of you to rank the other 4 on this list from most likely town to most likely scum

EDIT:

@Hokie also

I see that Pickle didn't TECHNICALLY vote on that line, but he counts.. He's a part of that bloc, and by abstaining, it doesn't absolve

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

okay.. okay.. okay

first of all

what do you mean, "FINALLY"?

If you are alledging that you are still confident that Nacho is scum, then why are you agreeing to vote with him?

Also, you've voted out 2 town now.. don't act like you've been perfect up to this point.

You're most likely 0-4, tbh

Which two town have I voted? I honestly do not know.

I'm not certain that Nacho is scum.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

I don't see how you're linking all this.  Can you explain why I'm supposed to follow Rick and Orca's choices?

Rick almost got assassinated and then pointed out that we should kill Nacho. Orca didn't want to lynch squire there, TL forced it. 

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Which two town have I voted? I honestly do not know.

I'm not certain that Nacho is scum.

If you're not certain Nacho is scum, then you don't get to use "finally"

and D1 you voted Bucsfan, who later was proven to be town

Just now, HokieHigh said:

Rick almost got assassinated and then pointed out that we should kill Nacho. Orca didn't want to lynch squire there, TL forced it. 

First off, Rick was voted off and for whatever ability wasn't.  He was never almost assassinated.

Even then just because I don't think they're scum doesn't mean I'm going to agree with their targets.

TL

• Like 1