Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

Just now, Tk3 said:

well, its a good think you didn't hold more sway over town

you can say "only responsible for 1 town death", but you TRIED to be responsible for several more, and I'm not even sure you EVER had a vote on scum, ever, let alone at the end of night

Just 2 Nacho/Scoundrel. Wanted them farm hands lol

Nope I didn't

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@jasonwbantle, @HokieHigh, @TL-TwoWinsAway

These posts right here are something you need to consider.   It is good to listen to what players are saying about another player.  listen to the case they are making.    BUT once you type a players name and decide to bold it as your vote, that is all YOUR responsibility.    The incessant blaming of someone else for where your vote ended is not good

Thats like, your opinion man. 

• Like 1

@jasonwbantle, @HokieHigh, @TL-TwoWinsAway

couple things that need to be brought up for some of the more inexperienced players

1.  town will vote town just on chance and ratio.   That was explained over and over, but it just never resonated until maybe D5.  

2.  Holding those who voted out a town player is a fast track for town to lose as scum will just let town eat themselves alive.

3.  Take some accountability for where your vote ends up.  Listen to the merits of what others are selling and then once you start typing, bolding a name and press submit, that is ALL on you as the voter.

Take a look at the chart.  Town players are list on the left.  where their vote end at each day.  

I included Tk3 as town to make the town number look better!!!!!!

player Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5
Scoundrel jason Matts pickle hokie hokie
Nacho matts Matts pickle hokie hokie
Orca bucs?? nacho nacho squire nacho
TL bucs nacho nacho squire hokie
Swoosh Josh Matts pickle    
Dome Josh nacho squire squire no vote
matts nacho raves      
bucsfan et        
hokiehigh no vote jason nacho squire Dome
raves Josh Matts no vote TL TL
Jason raves nacho      
squire josh Matts pickle hokie  

Tk3 josh Matts pickle hokie hokie

Town votes 13 12 10 9 8
End on town 6 12 4 9 7
End on scum 6 0 5 0 0
end on nothing 1 0 1 0 1
% on town 46.15% 100.00% 40.00% 100.00% 87.50%
% on scum 46.15% 0.00% 50.00% 0.00% 0.00%
lacking balls 7.69% 0.00% 10.00% 0.00% 12.50%

cumlative running          
% on town 46.15% 72.00% 62.86% 70.45% 73.08%
% on scum 46.15% 24.00% 31.43% 25.00% 21.15%
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

To add to this @TL-TwoWinsAway you handled me pressuring you well. I felt like I was making a strong case but you kept calm and moved on and didn’t get hung up on it and that convinced me you were town.

Remember that when you’re scum.  

oh and @Raves gets to keep his “if I’m scum you’ll know” defense as town. Still batting 1.000 there 

Yup

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

couple things that need to be brought up for some of the more inexperienced players

1.  town will vote town just on chance and ratio.   That was explained over and over, but it just never resonated until maybe D5.  

2.  Holding those who voted out a town player is a fast track for town to lose as scum will just let town eat themselves alive.

3.  Take some accountability for where your vote ends up.  Listen to the merits of what others are selling and then once you start typing, bolding a name and press submit, that is ALL on you as the voter.

Take a look at the chart.  Town players are list on the left.  where their vote end at each day.  

Swoosh Josh Matts pickle    
matts nacho raves      
bucsfan et        
Jason raves nacho      

Town votes 13 12 10 9 8
End on town 6 12 4 9 7
End on scum 6 0 5 0 0
end on nothing 1 0 1 0 1

cumlative running          

You got Josh out of sheer luck, and when pickle should have been lynched you let off of him. Get off of your high horse, you were a primary driver in the decision to kill me.

Just now, HokieHigh said:

You got Josh out of sheer luck, and when pickle should have been lynched you let off of him. Get off of your high horse, you were a primary driver in the decision to kill me.

Man you're worse than the twins when they first started.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Swoosh Josh Matts pickle    
matts nacho raves      
bucsfan et        
Jason raves nacho      

Town votes 13 12 10 9 8
End on town 6 12 4 9 7
End on scum 6 0 5 0 0
end on nothing 1 0 1 0 1

cumlative running          

D2,4,5 were ouchies

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Just like to pat myself on the back and point out I nailed all 4 scum by D2: Josh, ET, Pickle, and Orca. 

I had no hard evidence (invests or that nature) on ET btw. Thought about faking an invest but felt kinda cheap. 

Town, I'm glad ya'll pulled that out at the end. Not pretty, but a win is a win. @TL-TwoWinsAway probably a humbling game for you, but your intensity and effort is fun to watch, especially considering what mafia has seemingly turned into with a good amount of inactives in every game. You're a natural, but my one piece of advice would be to not to tunnel so much. I know it's hard. I'm not an expert by any means. And you pulled it out in the end which is all that matters. Well done. 

Never gonna figure me out

Plotting The Simpsons GIF

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

Is this more or less serious than the previous 18 times you’ve said this? Because you’re starting to scare me.

Which one scares you the most? More serious or less cereal?

Whichever one scares you more is it.

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

You mean losing?

I got people angry over not checking a PM that I actually checked.

I believe the image below describes me...

winston-footballers.gif

(On this note: you referenced a conversation we had about the move of not checking a PM. Since then, I've actually checked every game PM I get...)

more notes:

Scum DOES consistently vote on non-important lines ALL THE TIME

• D1: Pickle voted Raves (I guess you can argue that at one point this wasn't simply throwaway)
  • D1: Josh voted Nacho
  • D2: ET voted Scoundrel
  • D3: ET voted Scoundrel
  • D4: Pickles stayed on Nacho and abstained from Squire/Hokie choice

Scum WILL avoid taking stances. We NEED to be more willing to vote out those people who avoid taking a stance (I know, I was guilty of leading the Hokie charge, so I'm not innocent in this either)

I feel like I preach this all the time, but its never used as a scum tell enough

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

I agree Josh was a considerable amount of luck... but that's the point of grazing around the D1 vote. Sometimes you hit it, sometimes you don't

And using that flip result helps determine future choices

PS. you were "killed" because your voting history was egregious

20 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@jasonwbantle, @HokieHigh, @TL-TwoWinsAway

These posts right here are something you need to consider.   It is good to listen to what players are saying about another player.  listen to the case they are making.    BUT once you type a players name and decide to bold it as your vote, that is all YOUR responsibility.    The incessant blaming of someone else for where your vote ended is not good

It probably didn’t help that I was crying about how @TL-TwoWinsAway made me vote for squire while simultaneously accusing @TL-TwoWinsAway of copying my squire read so he could blend in

sorry @TL-TwoWinsAway I’m sure that was super frustrating lol… part of it was me just amusing myself, but truly it helped me see you as town because you were confused by more than you attempted to use it to lynch me.

• Like 1

Just now, Tk3 said:

I agree Josh was a considerable amount of luck... but that's the point of grazing around the D1 vote. Sometimes you hit it, sometimes you don't

And using that flip result helps determine future choices

PS. you were "killed" because your voting history was egregious

Why did you vote me out I'm curious? It made sense for town, I needed to go to clear up the suspects better

Were you playing straight as town at that point?

Figured you would keep me around cause I wasn't going to lynch you due to the claim