Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

This is another splendid part of this game that I just don't quite understand.

I wanted Nacho to be the vote for D2. I wanted that because of a series of suspicious actions between him and a known scum. His behavior in the 50+ pages that followed didn't help things.

A number of other players stated that they agreed, and voted Nacho the same. Those players held those votes for Nacho until the last second, when they switched those votes to Matts. We now know that Matts is town.

Interestingly (and I haven't read the last 22+ replies, because I'm at work) Nacho seems to be completely off some of those radars. Why he wouldn't be the logical vote for actual town players that want to find scum is completely beyond me.

Actually the people who voted for me seem to still be on me.

Either way you might want to reread. I was definitely not the majority vote nor did anyone move off of me ultimately.

7 hours ago, swoosh said:

Interesting that Matts had his vote on Nacho yesterday (a throwaway vote), but not today when it's clearly going to be either Nacho or Matts.

@Matts4313 vote Nacho

Nacho

7 hours ago, Tk3 said:

you keep saying things like this.. and it makes me trust you less

nacho

Matts

7 hours ago, Tk3 said:

matts

lol.. hokie is cheesing so hard right now

idk if that's an attempt at a lolclear, or what.. but man.. how does a person think the ratio is 4-7 and that its all good because mathematically he's likely to be correct on his next vote 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

I don't care about him being hit, I'm caring about the aspect of him getting blocked N1 when investigating Pickle.  Especially since no one so far has claimed to be blocked yet.  So was he blocked because someone actually blocked him, I'm doubting that right now, or because Pickle has a role that can't be investigated which is typically scum.  Until that gets clarified I'm going to stick with Pickle.

Why would anyone come out and say they were blocked?

I don't disagree with you on the possibility of scumhaving a role that can prevent night moves from reaching a player.  

@Raves do you have a list of town/ scum reads?

is TL tunneling as civ..... or is he going so far over the top saying the same thing over again to look like somebody tunneling as civ

I mean, really, we get your viewpoint and have explored from all angles. You can keep voting there if you want, but at this moment its not productive to keep relitigating this

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Why would anyone come out and say they were blocked?

I don't disagree with you on the possibility of scumhaving a role that can prevent night moves from reaching a player.  

@Raves do you have a list of town/ scum reads?

I'm kinda bad in that aspect where I haven't been keeping a good track of that.  I know I'm skeptical of Pickle, Orca, Swoosh, and TL though.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

11 alive with 7 to eliminate... meaning only 4 of you lads are on my team.

There is a better than half chance that no matter who I pick they are someone I want dead. Nacho for trying to to put me on Jason or TL. Squire is a close second. 

@Pickle Rickis this a good enough reason for a vote on d3?

Blaming someone for putting them on (voting) a player?

Just want clarification on acceptable reasons. Thanks!!!

Just now, Raves said:

I'm kinda bad in that aspect where I haven't been keeping a good track of that.  I know I'm skeptical of Pickle, Orca, Swoosh, and TL though.

Ok.  Let's talk about these.

I get your suspicion of pickle.

Can you offer a bit more on the others.  Thanks!!!

7 hours ago, squire12 said:

Town:  swoosh, Jason, tk3, Dome

Town leans: Scoundrel, Nacho, pickle

Scum leans: Raves, ET, Hokie, TL, orca

6 hours ago, swoosh said:

mine is pretty similar

town leans: tk3, squire, jason, TL

neutral: raves, dome, nacho, scoundrel

scum leans: ET, pickle, hokie, orca

@swoosh can you give me so.etging on why you have TL as town?

Dome as neutral based on his d1 vote and d3 info?

14 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Tk3

Swoosh

squire12

Scoundrel

ET80 (Barring if swoosh has any information)

Pickle

TL2

Raves

Dome

Hokie

Orca

@TheKillerNacho

Why dome so low?  Same thoughts I noted to swoosh about d1 vote and d3 info

4 minutes ago, Raves said:

What gives you such suspicion on swoosh?

Ok.  Let's talk about these.

I get your suspicion of pickle.

Can you offer a bit more on the others.  Thanks!!!

Swoosh although he was on Josh D1 IIRC I'm pretty sure it was early on, wondering if maybe it was scum voting for each other early and then just couldn't get off the vote.  Yesterday Swoosh was just randomly on pickle for much of the day then jumped to Nacho, and then as Nacho looked like the lynch he then swapped to Matts.

Orca and TL just seem off to me.

• Like 1

@swoosh can you give me so.etging on why you have TL as town?

Dome as neutral based on his d1 vote and d3 info?

I'd need to take a look at dome's votes. Let me pop open this cider and get to work. 

TL is tunneling hard on Nacho. Hard. Not out of the question he'd do that as scum, especially since this is only his second game, he may only know one gear. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt here. Just a feeling. 

• Like 1