Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

52 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Why are you such a jack butt

I honestly like you, Scoundrel. Really, I do - sincerely.

But I know you go haywire when you're mentioned in Mafia games, you lose a circuit in your rational thinking compartment. I try to use that on occasion to glean your role this game, which is my primary read in all of this. You didn't take kindly to lil ole me voting for you, so I gotta keep needling you until you give up a few people in fury.

Nothing personal, guvna. You're good peeps in my book.

So I see 3 scenarios on this D1 Nacho vote movement

1.  Nacho is town and got caught in an appeal to emotion that Josh might stop playing if he was voted out on D1

2.  Nacho is scum teammate with josh

3.  nacho is scum in a different group from josh

some posts from day 1

On 8/9/2021 at 8:55 PM, bcb1213 said:

Vote count 

Matts --4--Nacho, squire, Tk3,, ET 

Hokie --2- Jason, Josh 

Nacho --1--Matts 

ET - - 1--Bucs 

No vote - - 4-Scoundrel, Hokie, swoosh, Raves 

Bucs--2-Orca, TL 

9 to eliminate 

VC with nacho leading a wagon on Matts and a counter wagon on no vote.  Josh and TL also joined on this No vote

On 8/9/2021 at 9:04 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

josh

nearly 24 hours prior to the deadline, Nacho votes Josh and the train gathers steam

On 8/10/2021 at 6:46 PM, bcb1213 said:

Vote count 

Nacho --1--Matts

ET - - 1 --Bucs

No vote - - 1-, Hokie, 

Bucs--1-, TL 

Josh - - 7-nacho, Tk3, swoosh, ET, squire, Orca, Raves 

Raves - - 4-Jason, Pickle, Josh, Scoundrel 

9 to eliminate

Day ends at 8 PM east

15 minutes before the deadline VC

On 8/10/2021 at 6:57 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Matts

Nacho then switches off Josh and onto matts

so going back to the 3 scenarios

1.  nacho as town -- THIS is the most likely end point for me to reach on this sequence of events

2.  nacho as josh teammate --- There is absolutely no reason in my mind that Nacho bails on the bus attempt with 3 minutes to go after the vote being there for as long as it was.  Thus, I am ruling that out as I do not recall ever seeing that before

3.  nacho as scum in another group --- this is plausible, but also would serve no purpose as nacho wouldn't care if someone not on his team was voted out.  There is no benefit to making the switch

If anyone wants to discuss this, please tag me as I find it an interesting discussion on scum play tactics.  As @Malfatron would say, why would scum do that?

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

- Seated Arnold Press

- Tricep kick back (do both arms one set, alternate arms next set).

- Shrugs (might need some good weight for this).

- Russian twists for those washboard abs (you need more than this, abs are made in the kitchen)

I'm also a big proponent of corrective stretching to build a symmetrical upper body...so...

- Cat Cow

- Upward dog

- Downward dog

@ET80I am not sure how you got those images of me?   

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I'm very familiar with the cat cow position. 

My corrective routine starts with Cat/Cow, transition to Childs pose, then a gradual transition to downward dog, then downward dog/upward dog about 5-7 times, transition from the last downward dog into Warrior 1 (3-4 times) then Warrior 1 to Warrior 2, Warrior 2 to Warrior 3/Reverse Warrior then back to Warrior 2, then to one legged Sun Salutations. I run through this twice, takes about 15 to 20 minutes at most.

Building this into the workout routine has been a game changer. I've got bad knees (legendarily bad, I spent more on surgeries and rehab than I did on my college education) but now they feel great - along with shoulders, back, core, arms, quads and hammys.

Game changer, no joke.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

3.  nacho as scum in another group --- this is plausible, but also would serve no purpose as nacho wouldn't care if someone not on his team was voted out.  There is no benefit to making the switch

So in that scenario you are going to ignore the fact the nacho would most likely presume josh was town and want to get off that line before he flipped town thus making him look real bad for lynching town 

• Like 1

So I see 3 scenarios on this D1 Nacho vote movement

1.  Nacho is town and got caught in an appeal to emotion that Josh might stop playing if he was voted out on D1

2.  Nacho is scum teammate with josh

3.  nacho is scum in a different group from josh

some posts from day 1

VC with nacho leading a wagon on Matts and a counter wagon on no vote.  Josh and TL also joined on this No vote

nearly 24 hours prior to the deadline, Nacho votes Josh and the train gathers steam

15 minutes before the deadline VC

Nacho then switches off Josh and onto matts

so going back to the 3 scenarios

1.  nacho as town -- THIS is the most likely end point for me to reach on this sequence of events

2.  nacho as josh teammate --- There is absolutely no reason in my mind that Nacho bails on the bus attempt with 3 minutes to go after the vote being there for as long as it was.  Thus, I am ruling that out as I do not recall ever seeing that before

If anyone wants to discuss this, please tag me as I find it an interesting discussion on scum play tactics.  As @Malfatron would say, why would scum do that?

This isn't much of anything to add, but Nacho is one of the tougher people to ask "why would scum do that?" 

There's no one move for Nacho that screams scum to me, but the more I think about it, the more I'm leaning towards scum. Something seems off with his gameplay. I don't know if it's #2 and #3, but I do think there's likely a second scum faction out there. 

My reads on Pickle and ET are stronger however, so I can't see myself going anywhere but them today. 

"Nacho as scum in another group" looks the exact same as "Nacho is town" as far as actual D1 decision making goes.

I'd actually go as far as to say "Nacho is scum in another group" would actually ALSO have stayed put so as to not risk this exact thing happening

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So in that scenario you are going to ignore the fact the nacho would most likely presume josh was town and want to get off that line before he flipped town thus making him look real bad for lynching town 

why would nacho care if he votes out town on D1?   it is not his team, so nothing lost.   the late vote switch only shifts focus to him which is not a scum objective on D1 IMO

i'm sure 2 ciders in, you are more than willing to assume a few positions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stripper GIF

This right here? No joke, no joke at ALL.

My workout partner is a woman, a spin cycle instructor - she gets free passes to all of these sort of classes, I've been to all these booty beat/stripper pole/pure Barre classes.

Holy hell that pole is HARD.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

"Nacho as scum in another group" looks the exact same as "Nacho is town" as far as actual D1 decision making goes.

I'd actually go as far as to say "Nacho is scum in another group" would actually ALSO have stayed put so as to not risk this exact thing happening

why would nacho care if he votes out town on D1?   it is not his team, so nothing lost.   the late vote switch only shifts focus to him which is not a scum objective on D1 IMO

agreed.   

Just now, ET80 said:

This right here? No joke, no joke at ALL.

My workout partner is a woman, a spin cycle instructor - she gets free passes to all of these sort of classes, I've been to all these booty beat/stripper pole/pure Barre classes.

Holy hell that pole is HARD.

Im sure after watching that in person, something gets .......hard

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Just now, Tk3 said:

Actually.. I'll redact my post, and agree more with Pickle's here

But even so, why are we all trying to peg Nacho as 2nd scum group? It's pigeonholing to get to the outcome you want to happen