Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

@The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @TL-TwoWinsAway

If you want players to follow you on a nacho vote, I would suggest laying out some specific quotes that lead you to view him as scum.

From what I have gathered, the case is based on

1.  Nacho moved off josh late on d1

2. Nacho "led" a d2 vote on matts

So if there is more to it that has something beyond a blanket " he has been so scummy all game/ for multiple days" I don't see how you will get my vote.  Whether others will vote nacho without more, I cant say.

29 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So how does your theory of nacho jumped off the d1 vote to distance himself from town swoosh fit into things at the present?

It changes things, for sure.

My impression was that Nacho, Tk3 and swoosh were doing something together. This was supported by the timing of certain key events. swoosh was convincing in his justification, but I still couldn't ignore how those events appeared as coordinated as they did.

Then, you've got Scoundrel begging to keep scum alive D1 and swoosh's defense of Scoundrel's actions after Josh flipped scum. I thought that too was odd.

Now? Not sure what exactly to think. Pickle staying alive doesn't necessarily make him bad or good; he could absolutely be exactly what he has claimed to be so far. Nacho has done a terrible job refuting his claims. (Episode appearances? I mean, really?)

I'm still firmly on the fence on things, and I'll have to go back and read from the beginning to get a feel for everything. Orca offering himself instead of Pickle is... interesting, to say the least. It does sort of imply that Pickle may have only one hit left, but is that a bad or good thing for town?

Time for delicious food. I'll be back later.

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

There is one player other than Pickle I think I could be convinced to vote for today: et80. I will have to reread later tonight but swoosh implied having incriminating info on him only to deny it later. Perhaps he really did but decided not claiming was safer. But of course, if et80 really were scum they'd know he might actually have been investigated.

I was going to bring this up also

Swoosh definitely had something on ET

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I do. I was extremely suspicious of swoosh after he seemed to follow directly behind Nacho and Tk3 during D1, then jumped off of Nacho just to jump back on Matts at the end to kill town. I think swoosh himself would admit that he got played during D2 and made a poor decision.

I'm having to go back and re-evaluate swoosh's interactions.

you're the worst

admit your wrongness

come on ppl.. you really think Nacho is scum and out here killing Swoosh? One of the people responsible for keeping him alive (and now proven town)?

and now nacho still has the 4 tunnelers on him

that group reeks

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

come on ppl.. you really think Nacho is scum and out here killing Swoosh? One of the people responsible for keeping him alive (and now proven town)?

that group reeks

How are you completely ignoring the likelihood of three factions?

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

that group reeks

I was waiting on that part.  Nacho would certainly hit 1 of his main supporters.... standard scum play