Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

10 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

You've done this a lot this game... always sitting back and asking known town what they think of behaviors, just to back away. Quite the pot-stirrer, Mr. Pickle, but it smells like spaghetti sauce and desperation.

Lmao.  Now you are really caught. 

15 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

And congrats twins if you win we should have nailed you days ago. But you left the suck and inexperienced alive so that was a smart plan. Kudos to you.

If you could take it easy with the kamikaze burns that would be sweet

im trying my best but it’s not my fault my role was to neighborize jason which never would’ve happened 

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

If you could take it easy with the kamikaze burns that would be sweet

im trying my best but it’s not my fault my role was to neighborize jason which never would’ve happened 

Dome come to ET my friend. I’ll love you longtime 

Hold on.

If Pickle is scum Governor Perry, could that imply that he may actually have a pardon, as he claimed he did?

Notice all of the dead town and no pardon granted?

But, take it one step farther. If Orca had wanted the vote on himself when Pickle survived, perhaps Pickle was going to pardon him. It would've given the appearance that both were cleared, when, in reality, both were scum. Orca would've rather Pickle use his pardon on him instead of burning his deathproof.

In the possibility that that's all true, SGP still has a pardon left... and killing ET likely won't work.

But SGP no longer has his deathproof. I think we need to kill Pickle here.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

On 8/11/2021 at 4:23 PM, swoosh said:

That's not correct.

On 8/11/2021 at 4:25 PM, swoosh said:

Pretty I made other posts about your engagement too on day one, but you trying to stir the pot and get the vote off of Josh pretty close to night is what caught my eye the most. All of which was after you were relatively quiet on day one. If you're town, that is extremely bad timing. 

This was swoosh on page 62 pointing out Pickle's suspect D1 behavior, trying (hard) to push the vote away from Josh late in the day. When someone mentions Orca as an inactive candidate, Pickle is quick to defend him, saying "He made a couple of posts and liked a couple of mine".

swoosh had this early. I miss swoosh.

On 8/11/2021 at 4:37 PM, swoosh said:

Well let's get one thing clear - I never said Scoundrel is 100% town. I said him defending Josh on day one is something he would do regardless of being town or scum. I can't really use that information for anything yet. 

Also, your actions didn't out you, it's not like you made a full on effort to save Josh. So I absolutely believe scum could do something like that. You tried to stir the pot. It was more subtle. The timing was interesting, coupled with you being relatively inactive before that. 

Swoosh, again, on Pickle early on. I miss swoosh more.

Here's something interesting.

On Page 20, Orca votes bucsfan. I could not find another vote cast by him for the remainder of D1.

Here's the updated vote count on Page 35:

Vote count 

Nacho --1--Matts

ET - - 1 --Bucs

No vote - - 1-, Hokie, 

Bucs--1-, TL 

Josh - - 7-nacho, Tk3, swoosh, ET, squire, Orca, Raves 

Raves - - 4-Jason, Pickle, Josh, Scoundrel 

9 to eliminate

Can someone find it? I don't think Orca actually voted for Josh D1.

On 8/10/2021 at 4:46 PM, bcb1213 said:

Vote count 

Nacho --1--Matts

ET - - 1 --Bucs

No vote - - 1-, Hokie, 

Bucs--1-, TL 

Josh - - 7-nacho, Tk3, swoosh, ET, squire, Orca, Raves 

Raves - - 4-Jason, Pickle, Josh, Scoundrel 

9 to eliminate

Day ends at 8 PM east

On 8/10/2021 at 5:17 PM, The Orca said:

I never voted Josh 

@TL-TwoWinsAway after Josh being voted out and he flipped scum Orca quoted the above VC and said this quote above 

• Like 1