Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I vow to not use cheap tactics like making NSFL bets with TL any longer. I hate being vanilla and felt helpless. 

I think you’re  at your sexiest when you’re helpless 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Hey @Tk3: real talk, for my sanity. Did you closely follow Nacho's early moves intentionally to make someone like me see something in them?

sorry.. which moves specifically?

D1.. I like a lot of trains.. I like to see which ones gain momentum, I like to see which ones don't.. I like to create some data points for people to go back on later.

So when I "followed" Nacho onto Josh D1, that wasn't anything intentional, it was simply trying to create movement in the vote, especially when people wanted that no vote nonsense. No votes ONLY make sense in the late game if you're trying to control a ratio (ie. ratio is 3-1 or LYLO. you can no vote to allow the ratio to drop to 2-1, which is still LYLO, but now your odds are slightly better and you possibly learned something in the night). But No votes on D1 are pure lunacy

Starting D2, I got a strong town read on Squire, and I talked myself into Nacho being most likely town. So I stuck my votes around people who I believed to be town, and who had similar reads as me, and most importantly (because of my wincon), people  who would likely be a scum target ahead of me (Squire/swoosh) and people who would likely be vote targets ahead of me if things went bad (Nacho)

So I tried to play with town - but also trying to maximize the chances of others dying in front of me (sorry friends)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Eh. If it's between Raves and Dome, I think it's Dome. Raves even voted for Dome at the end. (And Raves mentioned that "not saving Jason because he's annoying" thing.)

I think not saving Jason should automatically get me MVP.  Did any of you want to play an additional 200+ pages of this game as he went on his spiels?  And by that I mean we'd already be at nearly 500 pages.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raves said:

I think not saving Jason should automatically get me MVP.  Did any of you want to play an additional 200+ pages of this game as he went on his spiels?  And by that I mean we'd already be at nearly 500 pages.

He entertains me

• Like 1

Between Dome and Raves:

Both voted 3 scum. At the end, when Raves voted Dome, he was (apparently) trusting me with not losing the game for town. I almost said "screw it" and voted Dome, and we would've lost right there.

Dome was able to vet us both, resist voting Raves and make the right call. Combined with Raves not saving Jason, it has to go to Dome imo.

32 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Well, I was really close to voting him too, feeling that you voting him is something scum wouldn't have done. If Pickle was lurking, that could've got messy.

I refreshed pretty much non stop since like 9 this morning waiting to pounce if any of you got to 2 votes.  @TheKillerNacho had that part right lmao. 

• Like 2