Yellowstone Mafia - Town wins!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Dome said:

@TheKillerNacho that was truly one of the scummiest comments I’ve read and I’m not sure what kind of hoops one might have to jump through to reach that mindset as a townie. 

people on my line are top scum candidates. it's not a coincidence, there are actual scum on my line. im not sure why you lack the imagination to realize that

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

people on my line are top scum candidates. it's not a coincidence, there are actual scum on my line. im not sure why you lack the imagination to realize that

1. Wouldn't the votes say otherwise?

2. Isnt that what Pickle said already lol?

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Meanwhile there's still no one on my vote line who actually lynched Josh. Mutliple people who tried to swing a bw against his lynching, though.

Which, really, is only a good point in hindsight... which is exactly the point that scum would try to make here.

No one knew that Josh was scum. It was a question I asked repeatedly, and received the same answers each time: they didn't really have anything on him. Others, including myself, placed their votes elsewhere for different reasons, and most of those reasons were inactivity.

It's not "who lynched Josh", but "who interacted strangely with Josh". You and Josh voted each other immediately, you switched off of Josh at the end, and, when it was clear that he was going to be the vote, Josh suggested a vote train onto you. You weren't even the second-highest vote getter at that time. Those aren't the actions of a man trying to save his own life... those are the actions of a man trying to throw the trail off of someone else. "If Josh wanted me dead instead, and he was scum, clearly I'm not." But that's too easy.

So, of course, scum kills bucsfan at night, who was largely inactive, to frame others (me) by the same "look who voted for known town at the end of D1". The more I push onto you, the more you'll just push that same argument against me. The difference: my vote was a typical D1 shot-in-the-dark vote. Your voting actions with Josh were deliberate and intentional.

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

So my Pickle read isn't going to gain any traction? I thought that train had movement. I'll go Orca too, I think they're both scum. 

Will go Matts over Nacho if needed.

I don't think Pickle is a poor lynch and it will ultiamtely come to what @squire12 wants to do I think but Orca swapping for Matts but not for Pickle is very interesting.