Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

rawr?

Jodelle hold down Photography Raptor. Now this won't hurt a bit. Mr. Poopybutthole bought you a specially designed translator, so now every time you say rawr it will translate it so we know what you are really thinking 

*Mr. Poopybutthole, here are your armored plated diapers with sniper scope and .50 cal attachment. Have fun out there 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Jodelle hold down Photography Raptor. Now this won't hurt a bit. Mr. Poopybutthole bought you a specially designed translator, so now every time you say rawr it will translate it so we know what you are really thinking 

*Mr. Poopybutthole, here are your armored plated diapers with sniper scope and .50 cal attachment. Have fun out there 

*takes a photo*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forge said:
2 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

Seriously he said I have no powers lol waste an invest on me if someone wants- nothing to hide. Kinda lame honestly but I love Rick and morty so we’ll see where this goes

Jason giving out those godfather vibes

I remember my very first game of Mafia on here and made that same mistake to get voted off day 1 although I was 3rd party with a wincon that would work with anyone.  jason

1 minute ago, Raves said:

I remember my very first game of Mafia on here and made that same mistake to get voted off day 1 although I was 3rd party with a wincon that would work with anyone.  jason

so in other words, it would have been wrong to vote you out in your case.

and yet here you are, saying it was the right thing to do

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

so in other words, it would have been wrong to vote you out in your case.

and yet here you are, saying it was the right thing to do

Nope.  I definitely made a scummy play and deserved to be voted off cuz I didn't read the rules.  I mean we got time till end of N1 so it's as good of an initial vote resting spot as any since I just finally finished what I've missed.  This game is going to be so much more reading than the last one :(

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Nope.  I definitely made a scummy play and deserved to be voted off cuz I didn't read the rules.  I mean we got time till end of N1 so it's as good of an initial vote resting spot as any since I just finally finished what I've missed.  This game is going to be so much more reading than the last one :(

if jason is scum(i dont think he is), hes gonna lead a paper trail to the rest of em.

Just now, Raves said:

Well howdy doody, nice to see you pop in here before the purge. This old timer doesn't read too well any more, but he does do numbers pretty decent. You know somethan we don't I reckon?