Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Maybe someone else who is in-disposable due to being hilarious/lovable. I need an analogy here people. 

I'm the Mafia version of Jake Kumerow through the eyes of Aaron Rodgers

The group surrounds Karnage84. He tries to crawl away and hide behind someone but jasonwbantle, swoosh, Malfatron, Matts4313, MWil23, and squire12 grab him. They drag him to the vat of acid. The last sound Karnage84 makes is a whimper as he plunges into the acid. There's a splash and after a few moments, his bones float to the surface.

@Karnage84 was lynched. He was a Civ.

The next morning, y'all see a grease spot on the floor. Upon further investigation, it appears to be the remains of Million Ants. Someone stomped him to death in the night.

@Daniel is dead. He was a Civ.

_____

Night two will be Sunday at 8pm EST. Day two starts now.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

The group surrounds Karnage84. He tries to crawl away and hide behind someone but jasonwbantle, swoosh, Malfatron, Matts4313, MWil23, and squire12 grab him. They drag him to the vat of acid. The last sound Karnage84 makes is a whimper as he plunges into the acid. There's a splash and after a few moments, his bones float to the surface.

@Karnage84 was lynched. He was a Civ.

The next morning, y'all see a grease spot on the floor. Upon further investigation, it appears to be the remains of Million Ants. Someone stomped him to death in the night.

@Daniel is dead. He was a Civ.

_____

Night two will be Sunday at 8pm EST. Day two starts now.

First game back and scum kills Daniel? That’s brutal. Let’s see who he was pushing.

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

My first impression is that he’s lying. But it also seems like if he had scum buddies, they would’ve mentioned that everyone having abilities.

I haven’t played with him before and I don’t think I’ve played in any of bucs’ other games, so it’s hard to say.

Interesting 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

6 Karnage84 - jasonwbantle, swoosh, Malfatron, Matts4313, MWil23, squire12

🚨🤔🚨

Woah. Stop. Voting out an inactive isn't a sign of anything, really. The guy was inactive.

Pretending that voting out an inactive is a sign of anything IS something. What are you doing here, Pickle?