Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Plumbis, TTL 'Items', page item gifts, etc etc. 

Bucs has had games (Saw) where the mechanics are hugely important and my gut tells me this is no different. The issue is all of town is going to feel like they need to play hero ball and keep their info to themselves.

1.  The Plumbis is nothing.  Only question for me is if bantle lied about it to blend in.  If he did get it then ignore it bc it does nothing apparently 

2. I think tl might be lying scum.  He missed a hit and wants to blend in, potentially.  He claims he can hand em out but didn't n1, why @TL-TwoWinsAway

3. The page items are gonna be an unkown until someone claims what they got.  

4.  This is not an interactive game so I think you are way over thinking this stuff 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

1.  The Plumbis is nothing.  Only question for me is if bantle lied about it to blend in.  If he did get it then ignore it bc it does nothing apparently 

How do you know it is nothing? Why would he know to lie about it?

2. I think tl might be lying scum.  He missed a hit and wants to blend in, potentially.  He claims he can hand em out but didn't n1, why @TL-TwoWinsAway

Hand what out, exactly? 

3. The page items are gonna be an unkown until someone claims what they got.  

Were on page 101 homie.

4.  This is not an interactive game so I think you are way over thinking this stuff 

k

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

How do you know it is nothing? Why would he know to lie about it?

Hand what out, exactly? 

Were on page 101 homie.

k

1. Bc a plumbis is nothing.  Why make something that is nothing, something in this game.  Would it be conceivable that he got caught claiming he had no ability (despite bucs saying everyone would have an ability) and then he or his mates told him to fake that so now he appears to be doing "something"

2. He hasn't said but insinuated that his items can protect but then also said to not save him and let him die (super suspect)

3. So lol

4. K, K

1. Bc a plumbis is nothing.  Why make something that is nothing, something in this game.  Would it be conceivable that he got caught claiming he had no ability (despite bucs saying everyone would have an ability) and then he or his mates told him to fake that so now he appears to be doing "something"

It could be a rando red-herring, but it is in the game. Because I have it now. And all I know is that host alleges that it does something when the time is right and that this is not a bastard game, so he isnt lying to me. 

2. He hasn't said but insinuated that his items can protect but then also said to not save him and let him die (super suspect)

Which is why I am asking the masses.

3. So lol

The page bonuses have clearly been hit. 

4. K, K

its a tarp. 

32 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

this definitely crossed my mind also

But I do think its a bit of an overplay for what I would expect from TL in his first game as scum

1 minute ago, HokieHigh said:

planned last minute votes give time for mafia to outplan civs. 

what planned last minutes votes?

the VC at 7:43 was the same VC as 8:01

you clearly don't understand what last minute movements look like

scum knew both options were town, so they just sat on it.. they were satisfied with either outcome and therefore didn't make ANY last minute moves that might put a spotlight on them

why you talking about last minute moves last night?

4 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

planned ties** give mafia power to swing in last second

oh... you're talking about Day 2 votes?

honey, please don't pretend like you ONLY started voting for me just now

what you're talking about with my tie vote plans is (at absolute best) a weak excuse at your predetermined bias and determination to vote for me

Just now, Tk3 said:

what planned last minutes votes?

the VC at 7:43 was the same VC as 8:01

you clearly don't understand what last minute movements look like

scum knew both options were town, so they just sat on it.. they were satisfied with either outcome and therefore didn't make ANY last minute moves that might put a spotlight on them

why you talking about last minute moves last night?

someone asked what the case is against you. i am pointing out that you want to pre-set up a tie vote, which enables last minute mafia swings. 

The thing with guys like hokie and TL is that I can't believe that a vet scum member wouldn't be reigning them in or righting the ship with regards to what they are saying and what they are divulging. Almost feel like there would be a clearer story in that situation lol.  I'm assuming that both are relatively new to the game (please feel free to correct if that is not accurate).