Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

On the plus side...my town reads have been pretty good this game. On the down side...my scum reads are a tad off i think, but the case on Tk3 was a pretty solid one imo. Just wasn't right

Happy So Excited GIF by TikTok

Town reads on point, scum reads a tad off. Scum confirmed. 😉

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Assuming that there's something like 14ish town, 5ish scum and 2ish cult/other (to start), this is where we're at now.

Yep. Part of the reason I'm voting Squire here. We're very close to LyLo depending on how many Mafia there were to start. If Forge is lying about his results, we may very well be DOA no matter what we do today. If he's not, we NEED to take the shot to have any chance of salvaging the game.

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

Yep. Part of the reason I'm voting Squire here. We're very close to LyLo depending on how many Mafia there were to start. If Forge is lying about his results, we may very well be DOA no matter what we do today. If he's not, we NEED to take the shot to have any chance of salvaging the game.

Couldn't agree more. Not trusting Forge at this point doesn't really work: if squire flips scum, he's validated and we move forward knowing we've got an invest. If squire flips civ, we'll know that Forge is not civ, but it won't really matter at that point anyway.

Unfortunate news: I'm completely out of my item now, so I'll be even less help than usual.

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Oct/Nov

bet. That would be baller. I actually know a chick how has a family home in Greece along with a birthday in October. Maybe I should look into this for real. 

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Did anyone else gain anything else from last night?

If my general numbers were right, and scum can kill anywhere from 1-3 each night, town needs to... start killing scum.

Doubt scum has 3 hits. Either multiple groups or a town vig makes more sense. 

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Did anyone else gain anything else from last night?

If my general numbers were right, and scum can kill anywhere from 1-3 each night, town needs to... start killing scum.

In all likelihood the kills were from Town/SK/Mafia. Not all from scum and probably bound to get a cross kill from the scum though 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

bet. That would be baller. I actually know a chick how has a family home in Greece along with a birthday in October. Maybe I should look into this for real. 

Doubt scum has 3 hits. Either multiple groups or a town vig makes more sense. 

I legit didn't even think about a vig misfire. Been too long since I've played.