Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yep, so it didnt bother me too bad. took the heat off me and bought me days actually.

if anything, we lynched matts too soon lol (but that was fun too)

I knew the matts lynch was coming. He was my invest the night I died to prevent that. I was hoping I would still get the results and we would have someone out who would get my results even if I was killed

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I knew the matts lynch was coming. He was my invest the night I died to prevent that. I was hoping I would still get the results and we would have someone out who would get my results even if I was killed

well, i converted raves to kill that idea

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

@JoshstraDaymus giving guns is a hard job.   you were 

n1 mafia

n2 mafia

n3 cultist

n4 town

n5 town

after N2, I thought you might be scum outside our chat!!!

Just now, Malfatron said:

you gave me a gun, so no complaints here!

and his first 3 guns had the hits fail.  

Mwil was the only hit that should have worked.  blue had a vest and should have survived on N6

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@bcb1213, @Blue and I had a heated discussion if there was a traitor in our mafia group.

Forge gets a red invest on me when I thought there was no way that should happen.   Blue moves swoosh vote to sanchez to put it into OT with Tk3 and sanchez.  

I didn't go into discord until the bcb suicide thing. I thought you guys were mad I didn't hit malf N1 like y'all wanted so you guys decided to kill me (and maybe you guys could control the mafia hit) lol. When I went into the pm thread to submit my move the last post was blue switching swish's vote to send me into OT and I was this close to hitting blue and claiming I killed mafia lol. I decided to kill nacho instead because it would be the least helpful move. I was gonna hit TL again iirc. 

• Like 3

Just now, Forge said:

@Blue had me fooled. Kudos 

Blue was a fun poster.

i was pretty onto him, but his posts were just so fun that i couldnt bring myself to mount too much offense against him.

i wanted to leave lynch targets around, and was baffled how he talked his way out of the jams.

• Like 1