Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

40 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

the game was swingy by design, but very balanced. 

in a vaccuum, town, scum, and cult have all good chances of winning

BCB had a 50/50 chance of successfully converting me. If that fails, I kill Sanchez, you convert me, and you, me, and @Raves have a 3 person voting block and probably make sure Orca dies after I “confirm” you didn’t go anywhere.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Actually, I think Malf could only have 1 convert at a time...

Correct. Once he had one, he became vanilla and his convert had a hit.

If his convert died, he'd again be able to recruit one person.

Rinse and repeat.

If he'd tried to convert mafia, he'd die.

Malf's move was to convert MWil in case Raves died. But due to the order of night moves, Raves was still alive when it was Malf's turn, so he didn't do anything. Then Raves died. So it was too late for Malf's move to work since it had already failed/been illegal.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

BCB had a 50/50 chance of successfully converting me. If that fails, I kill Sanchez, you convert me, and you, me, and @Raves have a 3 person voting block and probably make sure Orca dies after I “confirm” you didn’t go anywhere.

malf could only have 1 convert with him at a time

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Blue was a fun poster.

i was pretty onto him, but his posts were just so fun that i couldnt bring myself to mount too much offense against him.

i wanted to leave lynch targets around, and was baffled how he talked his way out of the jams.

You all refusing to vote him infuriated me, and he then memed at me with likes for 3 days. In his defense, I was thoroughly amused. :)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You killed me though! :(

Honestly I still wish you hadn't revealed your info on D3.  I was purposely putting myself in the crossfire so you could stay hidden until after scum hit me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Roles

Civs
1. Forge - You rack your brain and relive memories of one player each night (investigation). These memories will only be good (mafia/other) or both good and bad (civ).
Lazy - you lose this ability if there’s only one anti-town remaining.
2. Raves - You choose one player each night. Any info they receive that night is also given to you.
3. Tk3 - You choose a player each night and whisper into their ear that you’re town.
If you die, you may still vote and have it counted. You cannot post anything otherwise. And you’re limited to a single post.
4. jasonwbantle - If lynched, no other deaths will occur that night.
5. Pickle Rick - You have a secret toilet hidden within the house. You may sneak to it each night, thus making you immune to night moves. You may choose to sneak one player there with you each night. But they will learn of its whereabouts and be able to sneak to it any night themselves, as well as learning that you did it.
Anybody that chooses to hide in your bathroom becomes roleblocked for that night.
6. Dome - You hate anyone being in your personal space. If you are visited at night, you will rip off your own skin and die the following night. But your blood will spatter all over any and everyone who visits you that night.
7. HokieHigh - You're best friends with Daniel. You're both civs and share a chat.
8. Daniel - You're best friends with HokieHigh. You're both civs and share a chat.
9. MWil23 - You're kinda nosey. You choose one player each night. You'll see what they do and learn anything they do.
10. TheKillerNacho - You're getting sick of this. Each night you put your stabbing knife to good use (hit).
11. JoshstraDaymus - Nobody knows it, but you've got guns hidden throughout the house. You may give one to a player each night. Each gun has one shot. You can give any player as many guns as you want.
12. The Orca - You can make a hologram image of any player each night. It looks and feels lifelike. There's a 50% chance any moves used on them will instead target your hologram image.
13. Karnage84 - You may choose to hide behind someone each night. If an attempt is made on your life, the player you chose to hide behind will be hit instead. However, you’re pretty loud when you do this. Whoever you hide behind will be notified that you visited them.
14. Matts4313 - You're a bit bored. You choose a player each night to have a drink with. They oblige and do nothing else (roleblock).
15. swoosh - You're a bit paranoid. You keep an eye on one player each night. You will see anyone that visits them that night.
16. TL-TwoWinsAway - You have a small (5) supply of rejuvenating serum. You may pass one to any player each night (protection). 
As long as you have at least one, you will be protected from hits. But surviving a hit will deplete one from your supply. You will be notified if this happens.

Mafia
17. 11sanchez11 - Everyone will always have good and bad memories of you (investigation immunity). You carry out the faction hit every night. It is unstoppable and untraceable on odd nights, and untraceable every night.
18. squire12 - You have a brain inceptor. You choose a player each night. You have a 50% chance of being able to change their vote the following day or a 50% chance of roleblocking them that night. This will be either/or.
You have an uncanny ability to avoid all night moves used against you.
Cover Role: You 
19. Blue - You have a new and improved Series 9000 Brainalyzer. You can use it to liquefy someone's brain every night (hit).
20. bcb1213 - On any night, before any other moves (even the lynch), you may kill yourself and attempt to convert one player that voted for you. There's a 50% chance of success. If successful, the converted player becomes mafia and keeps their abilities.

Other
21. Malfatron - You recruit one player each night. Their ability is replaced with a nightly kill and they align with you. You two can chat.
If you are lynched, your recruit dies. But you regenerate from all other attempts on your life (immune to night hits).
If your recruit dies, you can attempt to find a new one, who will gain the same ability as the last one.
You only win if you (and potentially your recruit) equal or outnumber the remainder of town.
If you attempt to convert mafia, they will kill you.

Thread Bonuses

Activity Bonuses (szechuan sauce) (bulletproof vests)
p. 27, post 11 - Matts4313
p. 55, post 6 - Forge
p. 80, post 1 - jasonwbantle
p. 101, post 3 - Matts4313
p. 119, post 12 - Blue
p. 140, post 9 - Me lol ; next post TL
p. 165, post 15 - MWil
p. 200, post 12 -  sanchez
p. 300, post 1 - 

A Plumbus is a one-time use object. One random player finds one every day.
All moves used on you the night you find it fail and you somehow gain all those abilities.
D1 rolled a 14 - jasonwbantle
D2 rolled a 6 - Matts4313
D3 rolled a 20 - bcb1213
D4 rolled an 8 - Raves ; it happened, so it disappears

Night Moves

N1 N2 N3 N4 N5 N6
swoosh Watch Blue ✔ Pickle ✔ --- --- --- ---
Pickle Rick Commute by himself ✔ Hokie ✔ --- --- --- shoot Blue
Dome Personal Space --- --- --- --- --- ---
The Orca Hologram Orca ✔ Orca ✔ Forge ✔ Orca ✔ Orca ✔ Orca
TheKillerNacho Stab --- --- --- --- --- ---
Matts4313 Roleblock Malf ✔ Malf ✔ Malf/Forge ✔ --- --- ---
Malfatron* Convert Forge/fail ✔ Forge ✔ Raves ✔ hit sanchez ✔ --- ---
Raves Receive Info Pickle ✔ MWil ✔ lost ✔ hit jason ✔ hit jason/TL ✔ ---
HokieHigh w/ Daniel --- --- --- bathroom ✔ --- ---
JoshstraDaymus Gun Smith squire ✔ bcb ✔ Malf ✔ MWil ✔ Pickle ✔ Pickle
bcb1213 Yakuza nobody nobody hit Matts ✔ nobody MWIl ✔ ---
Blue Nightly Hit Daniel ✔ Dome ✔ swoosh ✔ Raves ✔ Malf ✔ Josh
TL-TwoWinsAway Bulletproof Vests (0) nobody ✔ nobody ✔ Forge ✔ MWil ✔ MWil ---
jasonwbantle Innocent --- --- --- --- --- ---
Tk3 Whispers --- --- --- --- --- ---
Forge*** Invest Dome ✔ squire ✔ --- --- --- ---
11sanchez11 Godfather TL ✔ TKN ✔ Forge ✔ MWil ✔ TL ✔ Pickle
MWil23** Tracker Malf ✔ Pickle ✔ jason ✔ Orca ✔ Blue; hit Raves ✔ Pickle
squire12 Brain Inceptor swoosh ✔ Malf | MWil --- --- --- ---
Karnage84 Coward lynched --- --- --- --- ---
Daniel w/ Hokie hit --- --- --- --- ---

@bucsfan333how did Mwil get a move if my N2 target of him roleblocked him for N3??

1 minute ago, Raves said:

You killed me though! :(

Honestly I still wish you hadn't revealed your info on D3.  I was purposely putting myself in the crossfire so you could stay hidden until after scum hit me.

I was way off early on this game, that’s for sure