Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

3 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

That’s still a losing strategy. Town dying wasn’t gonna win this for us and we didn’t know town didn’t have night kill abilities either. 

and I can blame the bad votes. I actually voted scum besides the first vote and didn’t go with the majority

@jasonwbantle

You get voted out and tell town to save their shots. 

Yes, you die, but prevent other town deaths.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Save their shots? I didn’t know town had anything to shoot until day 3. Nobody shared anything with me

You don't have to know something to suggest.  Game that size would likely contain a town vigilante.....nacho in this game.

You would still have protected players dying and most likely from mafia hit(s).

26 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Next time maybe tell us what roles are confirmed out there and what the hell is going on at night.

The game is based on a group of minority group of informed players ( mafia) and a majority group in uninformed players ( town).

Now part of the info mafia does not have is what roles town players have and who have them.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

The game is based on a group of minority group of informed players ( mafia) and a majority group in uninformed players ( town).

Now part of the info mafia does not have is what roles town players have and who have them.  

And most of town had better active roles than me as I was completely out of the loop. I did not want to sacrifice a town number unless we were getting owned which i thought we were so I said we should consider my idea but everyone said not to worry so oh well

40 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

And most of town had better active roles than me as I was completely out of the loop. I did not want to sacrifice a town number unless we were getting owned which i thought we were so I said we should consider my idea but everyone said not to worry so oh well

The whole point of your role was to sacrifice so the better roles could survive a night and learn a whole mess of things based on their roles without dying.

Not every role can be the best. Otherwise the game wouldn't be balanced.

Gotta communicate that.

• Like 1