Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

5 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

We are locked inside! How are we supposed to get out to meet you! And is anyone else alarmed That orca is the only one outside?

I have a feeling when the killing starts you may need some extra help. Body armor and rocket launcher bazooka suits are on isle 10. Hopefully you get there before the siren goes off. I wish you luck friend, you are gonna need it 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Well if you want to pay the premium I've got a stash of pure Purgenol I usually keep for myself. I think I left it in the back. Give me 2 pounds of time crystals and I think we can come to an arrangement 

Well you are a small minded country alien with primitive cognitive abilities, what could go wrong. Deal.  

Now I can go fix this matts problem 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well you are a small minded country alien with primitive cognitive abilities, what could go wrong. Deal.  

Now I can go fix this matts problem 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I prefer to use my bare hands.  Nothing is better than getting that blood in your face during a purge.  It's makes you feel alive 

thepurgue-rick-and-morty.gif

Sounds good friend. Since you like to do some bad stuff as well, throw in an extra pound of time crystals and you can take what you want in the knives and torture instruments section, aisle 13 

• Like 1

Vote Count

3 Blue - Tk3, HokieHigh, Forge

JoshstraDaymus - Malfatron, jasonwbantle

1 TheKillerNacho - squire12 

1 Matts4313 - Pickle Rick

No Vote

swoosh
Dome
The Orca
TheKillerNacho
Matts4313