Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

8 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

I don’t wanna go back and read 18 pages. Any word from josh as to why a toaster was used? Or from orca as to how he got out of the house?

My one thought for me as the toast as for why a toaster was used is because it’s not in that episode? Maybe? I mean a toaster is a common use tool. 

Damn it. I should have been Butter Robot

12 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

I’m a civ with non powers whatsoever. No reason for scum to kill me and be even more dumb for town to kill me.

If anything, that should make you a safe vote for today. If you were really a vanilla town, you'd be best served using yourself as bait and strongly hinting at a strong role power to draw a hit/watch early.

Jason

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Forge said:

Guys, important question...

Would you rather be able to fly, but only be able to fly at the speed of a slow walk...

Or have the ability to sometimes pass through walls with the probability of success increasing the faster you run at the wall? 

Slow walk. When I get REALLY angry (not very often), I like to go on a walk to clear my mind, and I can take my time sometimes. Imagine, a nice, really slow flight to calm yourself or clear your mind.

11 hours ago, Dome said:

What is it that one feels when they make a stupid joke they know will land as soon as people check the thread again?

11 hours ago, Malfatron said:

haughtiness?

Word of affirmation, and it's a love language.

11 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@MWil23 @TheKillerNacho @Daniel why you hiding

(also, feel free @squire12 to mention anyone else i left off the list)

Because I have a strong town power role and am trying to do the exact opposite of what Jason decided to do. It's definitely not because I said that I'm very busy with coaching obligations, our first game is tonight, and that I'd be busy. The fact that you posted this ~10:30 PM EST knowing that I'd be asleep regardless of alignment is the most disingenuous thing I've read so far.

@squire12 that's one

• Like 1