Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

Just now, Daniel said:

On the first point, nah. Bucs isn’t letting people pick their characters and then assign scum based on that. He even let me pick mine after the game started.

On the second, it’s hard to say. There’s always the possibility of it. But if there is a cult, they’re always limited or they just run away with it. Usually they get a limited number of recruits.

Anyway, karnage hasn’t posted, but I think lynching him is a waste when he’ll get modkilled for missing two votes.

As much as I hate to go this way, Malf is the most suspicious right now. Jason, MWil, and TK3 are on my short list.

As for Hokie, he’s probably not scum IMO.

Messed up. I meant  TL 2 wins away, not Tk3.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'm flattered, as my name is rarely mentioned this early (because I'm awful at mafia).

What is your take on jason claiming that he wasn't given an ability?

My first impression is that he’s lying. But it also seems like if he had scum buddies, they would’ve mentioned that everyone having abilities.

I haven’t played with him before and I don’t think I’ve played in any of bucs’ other games, so it’s hard to say.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

On the first point, nah. Bucs isn’t letting people pick their characters and then assign scum based on that. He even let me pick mine after the game started.

On the second, it’s hard to say. There’s always the possibility of it. But if there is a cult, they’re always limited or they just run away with it. Usually they get a limited number of recruits.

Anyway, karnage hasn’t posted, but I think lynching him is a waste when he’ll get modkilled for missing two votes.

As much as I hate to go this way, Malf is the most suspicious right now. Jason, MWil, and TK3 are on my short list.

As for Hokie, he’s probably not scum IMO.

@TL-TwoWinsAway why did you like this post? 

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Because... I... liked it?

I thought it was a lot of reasonable information, especially the part about voting out an inactive who will likely be modkilled anyway.

Just seemed odd that you liked a post that also said they thought hokie was town and yet you are voting hokie 

I believe that the most important thing I could do in the final hours before Night One would be to list each player and the animal they would be if we were all part of a petting zoo 

I’ll get started shortly.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

I believe that the most important thing I could do in the final hours before Night One would be to list each player and the animal they would be if we were all part of a petting zoo 

I’ll get started shortly.

I’ll save you the trouble. I’m a goat.

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Just seemed odd that you liked a post that also said they thought hokie was town and yet you are voting hokie 

Yep. Me liking a post full of reasonable information doesn't necessarily mean that I agree with everything in said post. In a game where the majority of participants tend to say very little (or nothing), it's nice to read detailed thoughts.