Preseason Week 2: Patriots @ Eagles

TheRealMcCoy

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

The ones I saw weren't drops but just horribly thrown behind him.

Sure the drops were not on perfect throws but the ball did touch his hands more often than not, one hit his body which was a surprise.  Either way his route running, if it continues to improve and get better he could be a very good pro.

1 minute ago, Ozzy said:

Sure the drops were not on perfect throws but the ball did touch his hands more often than not, one hit his body which was a surprise.  Either way his route running, if it continues to improve and get better he could be a very good pro.

If it continues to improve? That's literally what he's the best at.

• Like 1

He needs to make that back shoulder catch. That has more to do with the relationship with the QB and not so much the skill level. But that’s what separates average and elite. He didn’t have much separation so he should be expecting a back shoulder rather than one deep. Flacco was on that. It will come in time though. 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

If it continues to improve? That's literally what he's the best at.

I am well aware, I was one of his biggest supporters of his during his college career  But yes rookies must continue to work and improve throughout there career, yet there are more than one reason why some compared DeVonta to Jerry Rice and the work ethic and drive is major part of that comparison.