Preseason Week 2: Patriots @ Eagles

TheRealMcCoy

16 minutes ago, Wentz2Ertz said:

If an admin could change it to Hurts2Ertz that'd be great. Otherwise i don't know if I can change it. Wentz to Ertz was a real connection in 17/18

15 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'm pretty sure we can change it. Not sure how you go about it. Maybe one of the mods on here knows.

There is a thread for it in the mods forum 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

29 minutes ago, Wentz2Ertz said:

If an admin could change it to Hurts2Ertz that'd be great. Otherwise i don't know if I can change it. Wentz to Ertz was a real connection in 17/18

28 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'm pretty sure we can change it. Not sure how you go about it. Maybe one of the mods on here knows.

There is a thread for it in the mods forum 

Feedback forum

10 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Before the game, sometime today. He came back and tried to play but they shut him down.

I'm so mad at this. Let the competitor play through the pain. What kind of leader can't do that?!

If he was on the field we would have at least been 35-3

/s

1 hour ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Just realized I missed the game. Looking at the comments though, it doesn’t sound like I missed much. Devonta do alright?

I think so. Nothing too impressive, but nothing to be concerned about. Dropped what would have been tough contested catch and not even enough for a 3rd (ball thrown way too late and behind). Wasn’t able to adjust quick enough to a back shoulder, not a drop but a play you’d like to see made. Then had 2 catches on short routes where he got a ton of separation. Was just nice to see him out there.

Biggest takeaway for me, and not surprising but was a concern for some, is that he wasn’t jammed once. Too shifty. Maybe in Tampa 2 looks CBs will try to wear him down w/ jams but in man? Too risky, jamming him is like trying to catch a fly. 

If he plays 17 games, I really think he is near guaranteed to hit 1k. Will just rack up a ton of yards on short passes at very least. 

Seriously though,  isn't this the most Eagle thing of all? All we heard the entire week during practices was the Eagles winning 1V1 every series 24/7. Get to the actual game, the complete and utter opposite with total  dominination by the Patriots. 👌🥃

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Seriously though,  isn't this the most Eagle thing of all? All we heard the entire week during practices was the Eagles winning 1V1 every series 24/7. Get to the actual game, the complete and utter opposite with total  dominination by the Patriots. 👌🥃

Maybe it had something to do with our starters playing in practice and us being less vanilla in those joint practices than we were in the game.