Preseason Wk2 - Bengals @ Washington

Thaiphoon

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Hey guys, I won’t be posting as much for quite awhile as I lost my brother on the 17th. It’s been extremely rough but I just wanted to pop in and say Heinecke is better and Patterson can’t be exposed to waivers. 

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please know that I'm thinking of you both.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Hey guys, I won’t be posting as much for quite awhile as I lost my brother on the 17th. It’s been extremely rough but I just wanted to pop in and say Heinecke is better and Patterson can’t be exposed to waivers. 

Thinking of you my friend 🙏🏼

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

MO, I rather see Heinicke scramble when receivers are covered than Fitz forcing a pass and wind up with an int. 
You see his athletic ability come into play when the play breaks down and making good decisions. 

Didn’t he fumble twice in those exact situations 

11 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Prayers for you and your family brother!!! I agree with your takes and good luck with everything. We will be looking forward to you when your ready to come back bud. We are here if you need anything can DM me if you ever need a ear bud good luck Lavar

• Like 1

13 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Wish I had some words to comfort. We're thinking of you and your family. Don't leave us too long- we need you . 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Sorry to here that. You have my thoughts and prayers. Be safe

2 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I guess we will see how this QB situation plays out but I rather have TH. 

Fitz is streaky. TH is a work in progress. Allen looked better but that was against 2nd and 3rd stringers. But hey you have to progress from the bottom up. 

• Like 1

On 8/20/2021 at 10:31 PM, lavar703 said:

Oh my gosh. Sorry for your loss Lavar. I was out of town last week and wasn’t on as much. I’m so sorry. Praying for you and your family brother. 🙏

I agree with your last sentence too!!

Edited by turtle28

15 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I don’t know who else to tag in this so far but @turtle28 but I lold

Ha! Funny thing, I think I liked and retweeted this tweet. I do agree. I have to say though I thought when I watched the game the other night that they went with 3 safeties some as they put McCain in and when they did I swore that Collins was playing closer to the line like an off ball WLB. I could be wrong, but I thought I saw that. If true, they are experimenting with that package as they can see that having Bostic as an OLB is going to leave them exposed in the passing game all year.

All I know is we can’t have a starting QB who will only complete 54% of his passes, offering up pick six’s on a platter, locking on to Adam Humphries as he doesn’t even look at a wide open McLaurin for a TD and airmailing Logan Thomas over the middle for a sure that TD that I can guarantee you Alex Smith & even Dwayne Haskins would’ve completed for a TD last year beyond the obvious Heinicke.

• Like 1