Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

It’s definitely an answer it says yes I am and you know it.

If I was scum. I’d lie. But I wouldn’t be as active as I’d be in their chat and on top of that I’d be kissing all your ***** to try and stay alive. It’s less important that I live as town.

Simple enough for you?

But, knowing that: if you were scum right now, wouldn't you just continue to be a condescending jerk to everyone while insisting that you were town so you could lie and say "See, I wouldn't act like this if I were scum!"?

Pretty scummy, tbh.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

But, knowing that: if you were scum right now, wouldn't you just continue to be a condescending jerk to everyone while insisting that you were town so you could lie and say "See, I wouldn't act like this if I were scum!"?

Pretty scummy, tbh.

No not really

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m not on Jason at the moment, but my issue is that when you do this type of goalpost shift, it’s a red flag that has a fair likelihood to endure in perpetuity.

Instead of keep me alive because I’m Town, it’s keep me alive at least until N1.  Coukd be Town, but also could be any other number of things.  E.g.., an attempt to get an x-shot scum power off, an opportunity to allow The Godfather to activate lynch immunity, etc.

And, even in the best case scenario of being Town, events can go awry.  For example, Jason’s ability fails for any reason or story is lacking, night is canceled, etc.  Absent a clear (which would have its own potential faults), we’re essentially in the position of allowing scum to keep a thread-vulnerable individual around to resurface whenever they need to present an alternative (lynch queue problem).

But, to be fair, Jason does not seem as agitated as I would expect as scum.

So... Matts? :) 

Meh.  He also had that super weird "I'm voting for an inactive six hours into a game" thing.  Which he followed up by voting for his attacker.  Both are scummy things to do.

I can be convinced to go elsewhere if there's a good case.  But so far, I don't see one better than jason.  The fact that he's a policy lynch for being a bad player is just a bonus.

But we're approaching the end of the phase, so if someone's got a better case, now would be a great time.

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Meh.  He also had that super weird "I'm voting for an inactive six hours into a game" thing.  Which he followed up by voting for his attacker.  Both are scummy things to do.

I can be convinced to go elsewhere if there's a good case.  But so far, I don't see one better than jason.  The fact that he's a policy lynch for being a bad player is just a bonus.

But we're approaching the end of the phase, so if someone's got a better case, now would be a great time.

I’m not trying to persuade or dissuade on Jason.  Just flagging what I believe to be a likely scenario that has happened way too many times to pass unacknowledged.