Forge: 1 Scoundrel

Scoundrel: 1 Sanchez

squire - 1 (matt

swag - 1 (orca

hokie - 1 (pickle

Ok, enough writing for one day, i gotta mix in a workout

tumblr_p0ocw6nHqm1qzd6kwo1_500.gif

Edited by Malfatron

Well looks like y’all are being dumb and lynching a town again day 1 and one that can give you info if alive day 2 on top of that. Oh well. I’d say that maybe you would learn from this, but no- you vote the same people every game. It’s like you honestly don’t want to win. I guess I’m supposed to root for town after I die since that would mean I win, but scum pretty much deserve it.

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Well looks like y’all are being dumb and lynching a town again day 1 and one that can give you info if alive day 2 on top of that. Oh well. I’d say that maybe you would learn from this, but no- you vote the same people every game. It’s like you honestly don’t want to win. I guess I’m supposed to root for town after I die since that would mean I win, but scum pretty much deserve it.

Maybe don't be the kind of player that constitutes a good policy lynch, and you won't be lynched on day 1.

But if you keep playing like you play, no one will care if you get killed as town because you keep belittling everyone while also not cooperating with the other players.  If we're hedging our bets, you wouldn't be a big loss if you are town.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Aside from what Daniel said (which was well-put): in a game of deception, how can we even trust what you're saying? Isn't that all stuff that scum would say? To scum: just type "I'm town, don't kill me" and town won't vote for you. It's really that easy.

Last game, you lied repeatedly about not having an ability and were town with an ability. Now, this is a good strategy in most cases, but you didn't even use your key town ability to help town win.

Because the ability was passive and only after I died. We’ve gone through this. 

Policy lynch lol

I was only antagonistic vs ppl coming at me first. Everyone else I’m perfectly civil with. That is a fact. Sorry it doesn’t fit your narrative. But keep patting yourselves on the back for Lynching town and losing yet again. So bad…

To everyone else undecided, I strongly suggest that if you are town to keep me at least through night 1 so I can inform town on some info.

If you are scum, keep up the good work on taking out the most transparent town player. Though, I admit, my ability is far from the most threatening.

4.5 hours people.

38 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

I'd rather lose than see you win