Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

34 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

for the same reasons as last game, i don't like the jason lynch. policy lynches are for the birds

nothing about it is a policy lynch for me…

I pointed out his shift in tone after people pointed out he wasn’t playing like he did as town…

I also pointed out how he pushed back against the credibility of a poster he admits he knew was making a “joke vote”

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

But I wouldn’t be as active as I’d be in their chat and on top of that I’d be kissing all your ***** to try and stay alive

you were being nicer than normal and folks pointed out how that means you must be scum (mostly joking), then you started being an *** almost immediately following that.

so this argument that you’d be kissing our ***** if you were scum just points to you being scum, because your easy-going laid-back demeanor got called out early.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

But I wouldn’t be as active as I’d be in their chat and on top of that I’d be kissing all your ***** to try and stay alive

you were being nicer than normal and folks pointed out how to at means you must be scum (mostly joking), then you started being an *** almost immediately following that.

so this argument that you’d be kissing our ***** if you were scum just points to you being scum, because your easy-going laid-back demeanor got called out early.