Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

How can you assure sanchez that he was roleblocked?

Because I'm town. (No one should necessarily believe this. Just sayin': I don't have an ability that would prevent his ability.)

If sanchez can confirm that the verbage was the same from N1 (Scoundrel) and N2 (me), I should absolutely be the vote by town here. My ability is something of a death ability anyway, so it's not like it's a huge loss: unless town has someone more concrete to hit, hitting me will help confirm some things.

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So, Scoundrel was a goon, there's some variant of a role-blocker in play, and I'm determining whether or not Jason's role is a red herring based upon the lack of a strongman hit on Sanchez. 

Daniel seems like a good place to start in light of some cryptic comments he made yesterday that he really didn't address whatsoever.

So your reaction to me finding you suspicious is to call me scum. Noted.

17 minutes ago, Daniel said:

So your reaction to me finding you suspicious is to call me scum. Noted.

Classic lawyer spinning things and looking for an out as opposed to the rationale WHY, trying to flip the pressure. You implicated that I wasn't reading and had missed things in thread. I directly quoted you, insinuated why that wasn't the case, and you were completely quiet, meaning that you're manufacturing the implication so as to appear to scum hunt without actually hunting at all. 

As opposed to "noting" it, you should actually push it if you believed that was the case. That's what Town Daniel does...he does his due diligence and provides copious quotes with a running commentary. 

19 hours ago, MWil23 said:
20 hours ago, squire12 said:

Bcb, blue and myself all wanted malf hit n1 last game with the unblockable and untraceable hit.  Sanchez controlled the hit, so it was TL.   Not saying your logic is bad, but it depends on the setup of scum roles

19 hours ago, Dome said:

Agreed. But his team might also just not care so it could be moot.

True, but like I said, I'm reluctant at this point. It doesn't clear him, but it does put him further down the list IMO.

Quoted to reinforce what I said yesterday.

At this point, hitting the twins on back to back nights is, if nothing else, a pretty "funny" play that would actually speak to some meta connections on the scum team.

@Forge I find you hilarious and this is absolutely something you would do. Should I be alarmed, or is someone stealing your material?

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

At this point, hitting the twins on back to back nights is, if nothing else, a pretty "funny" play that would actually speak to some meta connections on the scum team.

@Forge I find you hilarious and this is absolutely something you would do. Should I be alarmed, or is someone stealing your material?

Fully agree on Forge as high possible on that hit list. 

Skywind, TL, Forge and Daniel in my scum group currently 

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Fully agree on Forge as high possible on that hit list. 

Skywind, TL, Forge and Daniel in my scum group currently 

I'm not sure what to make of this, because I currently have:

1. Daniel

2. Skywind

3. Forge

...in my top 3.

I'm beginning to wonder if Scoundrel flipping goon and Jason having a strongman finder would make the game mechanics:

*17 players, 4 scum "feels right", and given Malf said that it ONLY contained Town and scum alignments, I suppose a 5th scum is possible

*Mafia goon would to me imply a very distinct possibility of a Mafia GF variant, whether that's 1 shot deathproof or investigation immune (or both). It could very well be that since Malf also said there was at least 1 vanilla town, the mafia goon is the "balance" to that.

*Mafia Roleblock (odd/even or x-shot)

39 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I kill good players, cleared players and power roles. I don't kill for humor. I take that crap seriously

• Like 1

I'm not a scum, I'm plain vanilla ice cream. Maybe there's a possibility that the mob views me as a useful idiot so the rest of you may want to kill me, but you'd be killing your own. 

I think the logic for TL is sound but him putting up any defense compared to Scoundrel's none makes me think he might actually be sincere. 

My heart is telling me to vote matts but my head is telling me to vote Daniel

cat princess carolyn GIF by BoJack Horseman

9 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I'm not a scum, I'm plain vanilla ice cream.

For future reference, claiming vanilla usually isn't the play that you want. I'll post what I said last game:

On 8/29/2021 at 9:02 AM, MWil23 said:

There’s an art form to using whatever role you have for the benefit of the Town, even if it means being vanilla and drawing a hit or sacrificing yourself as the vote to protect someone else with a better role for the good of town. 

So, now if you're telling the truth, mafia knows not to waste the roleblock on you, and considering your new status (WELCOME btw!!!), they'll likely leave you headed towards endgame and lylo to prey upon your inexperience and vulnerability.

• Like 2