Preseason Week 3: Packers at Bills

packfanfb

Just now, Rodjahs12 said:

I don't disagree with this uber conservative approach to preseason we've taken and continue to take even as this game progresses but if they come out flat week 1 you're going to hear about this a lot more from the media anyway.

For what team though? Most teams are doing this.

I don't disagree with this uber conservative approach to preseason we've taken and continue to take even as this game progresses but if they come out flat week 1 you're going to hear about this a lot more from the media anyway.

The media is dumb, they get a lot of work done in practice, if they come out flat it's because they practiced flat.

2 minutes ago, bjenks said:

Really liked what I saw out of Jordan Love today, minus the INT of course and the poor decision on the 3rd and Goal. But who knows how that changes if Myers snaps the ball before the penalty. All in all, I was happy with what I saw from the offense today. 

Defense was as expected with zero starters. Although, the Bills commentary team acted like Josh Allen was going against the Bucs defense, lol. I like this Henry Black kid and Slaton has the right motor. Yiadom is JJ 2

That was Jake Hanson.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong. It's just bound to come up if things aren't good right away and essentially nobody meaningful has taken a snap since January.

I'm asking what team you think the media will get on for not doing that if they play flat in week one. Like which of the 25 teams would they single out?

Just now, incognito_man said:

I'm asking what team you think the media will get on for not doing that if they play flat in week one. Like which of the 25 teams would they single out?

Tough to predict who they're going to single out but we're a favorite considering the expectations and the uncertainty surrounding New Orleans this season. Probably won't matter anyway as I think we'll win but if we do lose it'll be a tipping off point.