Around The League Discussion

TitanLegend

Y’all still don’t get it I see, any blind man can see that Mahomes blew it & no sh!t he’s a elite, still have to give credit to cool joe he didn’t fold, he was being pressured all game didn’t blink the moment was never too big, still stood tall in that motherfu*king pocket  & made plays bad OL an all. 

Ain’t going to play the coulda shoulda woulda game. Styles make fights. Matchups are everything. You never know how things will go.

We signed up for Tannehill and we got what we got. Time to move on and figure out how to get better.

Maybe we all underestimated this Bengals team. I sure as hell did. Those boys can play. And boy oh boy did they adjust. After taking a serious punch in the mouth. Props to their coaching and secondary.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Ain’t going to play the coulda shoulda woulda game. Styles make fights. Matchups are everything. You never know how things will go.

We signed up for Tannehill and we got what we got. Time to move on and figure out how to get better.

Maybe we all underestimated this Bengals team. I sure as hell did. Those boys can play. And boy oh boy did they adjust. After taking a serious punch in the mouth. Props to their coaching and secondary.

This is all very accurate 

• Like 1

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

That and their OL sucks. Mahomes got rattled at the end of the game. 

They just can’t — or don’t — run the ball. The year they won the SB, they had an unspectacular but productive run game. Makes a huge difference.