Week1 GDT:Cardinals(0-0)at Titans(0-0)

Titans fan 617

20 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Might be getting a QB if we draft high enough lol. 

They getting their butt handed to them. 

TB got waxed to open the season

Im not going to over react to 1 game 

But there are some alarming things for sure 

We are getting killed and they still haven’t given Farley any run 

2 years in a row our first round picks aren’t a factor for us 

5 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

It's probably a good time to remember we had games like vs Cinci last year or Carolina the year before that. Just hoping that's this year's version of those games. At least Arizona is a better team than that Bengals or Panthers team..moral victories? ha...ha...ha..

& it’s probably not a good time to say same Ole Titans mediocrity won’t get you a super bowl & I’m sick of it honestly our whole existence as a organization we’ve always been bad or mediocre. Only 2 times I can recall feeling we were legit super bowl contenders were, 03 McNair MVP season & 08.. why is it we either suck or mediocre just a middle of the pack team 

4 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

& it’s probably not a good time to say same Ole Titans mediocrity won’t get you a super bowl & I’m sick of it honestly our whole existence as a organization we’ve always been bad or mediocre. Only 2 times I can recall feeling we were legit super bowl contenders were, 03 McNair MVP season & 08.. why is it we either suck or mediocre just a middle of the pack team 

A bad game isn't indicative of a team sucking or not being a contender. We made it to the AFC title game in 19 with the bad game vs Carolina. Won the division last year despite the bad game vs Cinci. As noted in this thread, Tampa got blown out week 1 last year. 2019 Chiefs lost to the Brissett Colts. 2018 Patriots lost by 2+ scores to both the Jaguars and the Lions. We also beat them pretty bad.

This team will bounce back. How much it bounces back and how much changes is what will determine if we're true contenders or not.

Edited by TitanLegend
  • Like 1

Just now, titans0021 said:

I just feel bad for Tannehill today. No chance whatsoever.

I don’t because all we talk about is how Tannehill is constantly disrespected & looked down on. You can’t be a great QB when everything works in your favor. If Tannehill that guy he needs to tell the coaching staff put the dam ball in his hands & let’s try it a different way this not working. That’s what the good 1’s do overcome adversity 

3 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

I don’t because all we talk about is how Tannehill is constantly disrespected & looked down on. You can’t be a great QB when everything works in your favor. If Tannehill that guy he needs to tell the coaching staff put the dam ball in his hands & let’s try it a different way this not working. That’s what the good 1’s do overcome adversity 

Tannehill has not been amazing but not much he can do under constant pressure. Not many QBs can win when they are constantly under duress.