Week1 GDT:Cardinals(0-0)at Titans(0-0)

Titans fan 617

This offense put up over 30 points a game with the likes of Quessenberry and Sambrailo playing LT for pretty much the whole season. If one is playing RT, I really don’t see it being a huge deal. They failed at drafting a RT again(at least for now) so we’re stuck with the likes of these two plus Lamm. They’ll get embarrassed in pass-pro at times but they should be able to move people in the run game.

4 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

🤣🤣🤣

Im not a PK hater but for Lewan to just stop answering the question to ask PK if he finally got what was coming to him was hilarious 

I am definitely a PK hater this is hilarious. The dermatologist, na somebody smacked him up. That weasel. 

Edited by twotonebluenation

I have to say this offseason has been quite a rollercoaster!! Started out with all of the players getting released, internal promotions for coaches, and Art getting hired away...and the ensuing feeling of hopelessness and that we were going to be under .500.

Then the FA/draft, and feeling like we might be ok, followed by all the mixed signs of TC and preseason(injuries, no reps for our core offense).

That leave us here...go time...here is to a great season!!

My gut feelings are usually super wrong so I hope I am wrong again...I think this game we start out slow on offense(down 20-6 at the half) and end up losing something like 27-23.

As usual for first game of the season so much unknown.  The kicker issue gets the heart rate up.  

Ideally AZ should have trouble keeping up with us offensively..

BUT...

This isn't the end of the year titans can depend on dominating a game early with Henry.   SO...  passing game has to be efficient and we have to deal with a better then average pass rush. Defensively if we have break downs in communication and fail to contain Murry we will struggle to stop AZ. Keep Murry, the running game contained do not give up big and or 3rd long pass plays and we should be fine.