MNF GDT Week 1: Ravens @ Raiders

NYRaider

Who wins/  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Ravens

the DL wasnt going to get the stop, but Littleton blew his gap to give up the home run. littleton's speed and athleticism is for naught if he's going to make mental errors this regularly. dont know who was responsible for williams on that checkdown earlier, either

Edited by Turnobili

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Offense needs to nut up. Unacceptable so far. I can't believe this is the end product from resting starters. 

The OL outside of James has been surprisingly good. Carr’s throws have been off big time, and Gruden’s play calls have been garbage too imo. Jacobs clearly more serious injury than we were led to believe as well. 

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

In all honestly the defense does look better than last year. But that wasn't good.

I'm talking more in terms of the strategy. Make Lamar Jackson have to matriculate down the field. The only problem I personally have had so far what is abram getting shook one on one(which I expected to happen lol) and the TD play on 4th dwn