Week 1- Cowboys @ Bucs - Season Opener

ravishingone

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

Would have liked to see JPP kick inside, Bowles over played the run this game with his front 7 alignment.  Hey, but the W is the most important.

I would've thought JPP inside with Joe outside would be a staple already. 

Joe basically just subbed in for JPP and Barrett.

On 9/2/2021 at 1:13 PM, ravishingone said:

I just don t know how Dallas keeps the Bucs under 30 without forcing at least 3 turnovers.  Certainly, I could be wrong.  

Will Dallas stay in nickel the entire game even if the Bucs go 2TE?  Not sure the Cowboys have the interior push to assist with the edge pressure.  I believe Quinn  will keep his safeties deep and hope the Bucs self destruct before getting to the endzone.  Getting the Bucs to try FGs would be a win, and the likelihood of a FG block is pretty high for this team.

Tom Brady threw 2 Interceptions.. Tampa Bay did not need to try FGs for a win.. Rob Gronkowski scored 2 touchdowns, Godwin and Brown.

1 minute ago, Vv Macie vV said:

Tom Brady threw 2 Interceptions.. Tampa Bay did not need to try FGs for a win.. Rob Gronkowski scored 2 touchdowns, Godwin and Brown.

Dallas played hard, nothing but respect.  They played there way to a possible victory late in the 4th.  The fumbles and Fournette pick was just brutal.