Week 1- Cowboys @ Bucs - Season Opener

ravishingone

Left 20 points out there which is really bugging me. They could have been a lot more efficient, Brady should have had well over 400 yards and at least 5 touchdowns, but drops and fumbles though. This needs to be a long hard week of practice. The only players that looked good were Brady/Gronk/AB the players used to winning, and not getting complacent. 

Edited by JohnCena

Ok now that the game is over can someone explain this play to me 

(2:00 - 2nd) (Shotgun) D.Prescott pass short left to M.Gallup pushed ob at DAL 44 for 8 yards (J.Dean). PENALTY on TB-J.Dean, Defensive Pass Interference, 11 yards, enforced at DAL 36 - No Play. PENALTY on TB-J.Dean, Face Mask (15 Yards), 15 yards, enforced between downs.

So he got the DPI and facemask added to get a free 26 yards didnt know that was possible

Just now, djw4bucs said:

Ok now that the game is over can someone explain this play to me 

(2:00 - 2nd) (Shotgun) D.Prescott pass short left to M.Gallup pushed ob at DAL 44 for 8 yards (J.Dean). PENALTY on TB-J.Dean, Defensive Pass Interference, 11 yards, enforced at DAL 36 - No Play. PENALTY on TB-J.Dean, Face Mask (15 Yards), 15 yards, enforced between downs.

So he got the DPI and facemask added to get a free 26 yards didnt know that was possible

and it wasn't even a facemask