GDT: Tampa v. Dallas - More mediocrity or do we finally go the distance?

D82

Very difficult to say. Almost none of the key offensive players participated in the pre season. With that said we didn't win a single game.

Defense showed some improvement but let's work with facts.

Tom Brady vs Dan Quinn.

If memory serves, Brady spotted him 25 points in the SB.

With less than a half to work with Brady tied the game AND never gave the ball back to Quinn! As a result, Dan Quinn's team lost.

Atlanta was. MUCH better team then than Dallas is now.

AND Brady is STILL winning SBs.

Sorry, but I have to go TB by 6 here.

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No Zack Martin 

Tested Positive for COVID today. Under COVID Protocols, if he is a fully vaccinated player, has to have 2 negative tests 24 hour apart. If is a non-vaccinated player, has to quarantine for 10 days then have 2 negative tests 24 hours apart

Thats gonna suck!!! Especially if Collins is a no go with that stinger still. Not a great start to the Season! Stupid

OG Brandon Knight is also entered into COVID Protocols for being a close contact to Martin. Means  that Knight is unvaccinated and that is a 5 day quarantine with 2 negative tests 24 hours apart. 

So, that's potentially 3 missing Olineman from our first game this Season. SMH!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Martin is definitely out. Not vaxed. 

LC is back in action today. 

I really don’t want to spend all season wondering who’s going to miss time due to not being vaxed. 

Martin is vaccinated. 

11 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Martin is definitely out. Not vaxed. 

LC is back in action today. 

I really don’t want to spend all season wondering who’s going to miss time due to not being vaxed. 

For all those of you that call me "irrational Dave" .....and to be fair, sometimes I can be, THIS isn't one of those times! I posted a week or so ago that covid would be taking starters out thus making it impossible to rely on them for an entire season. That's why I made such a stink about our back ups sucking so bad.

Well, week 1 and here we are.