GDT: Tampa v. Dallas - More mediocrity or do we finally go the distance?

D82

23 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I think that’s everyone’s point. It’s bad that you can’t rely on Zeke to make a practice squad call-up miss in the open field.

This is true no doubt. I expect better as well from my $90m RB.   At the same time, I expect my TE to handle his assignment and not let his man run free.  
To a point there isn’t a wrong answer here. Zeke had to do better and so does Jar. Just a different perspective.

24 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

This is true no doubt. I expect better as well from my $90m RB.   At the same time, I expect my TE to handle his assignment and not let his man run free.  
To a point there isn’t a wrong answer here. Zeke had to do better and so does Jar. Just a different perspective.

The wrong answer here is us fans thinking Zeke has an ounce of agility left in his body. Even in that scenario I almost would have preferred if he would have just trucked the dude. Because that run was awful. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The wrong answer here is us fans thinking Zeke has an ounce of agility left in his body. Even in that scenario I almost would have preferred if he would have just trucked the dude. Because that run was awful. 

I think maybe the only ones who don’t think Zeke isn’t busted are Zeke and organization. Dude was great in pass protection last night, but hasn’t had it for a couple of years.

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

I think maybe the only ones who don’t think Zeke isn’t busted are Zeke and organization. Dude was great in pass protection last night, but hasn’t had it for a couple of years.

To be fair - do you really think Jason Garrett would have not ran the ball more last night, even once they realized it wasn’t working? 

12 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

So I was at the game with my best friend (he's a bucs fan). 

We were both pretty upset. Neither team played as well as they could have. 

I don't mind the loss as much as I should. I'm pretty encouraged by the potential. Lots of clean up and work on. 

The turnovers are encouraging.