The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

7 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Obviously not a positive award. Sure 

Its not the worst.

5 hours ago, Raves said:

What's JVP?

5 hours ago, Daniel said:

Something the WF people gave out, named after a guy whose SN was Joe something.  He made some really weird decisions with his moves, so the player who did the headscratchingest things was the JVP.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Its not the worst.

Oh I assumed worse than that lol. Yeah I didn’t know what he was and the hit was a two night move: I couldn’t trust him after he lied and pretended to be scum. Oh well. Swoosh deserved the W. I was willing to put my game on the line for Daniel and Swoosh and that’s our fault.

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Oh I assumed worse than that lol. Yeah I didn’t know what he was and the hit was a two night move: I couldn’t trust him after he lied and pretended to be scum. Oh well. Swoosh deserved the W. I was willing to put my game on the line for Daniel and Swoosh and that’s our fault.

Historically on FF it’s been given out and the receiver of it has been shamed greatly. That’s been less common in recent games. 

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

Historically on FF it’s been given out and the receiver of it has been shamed greatly. That’s been less common in recent games. 

I’d still argue raves locking his vote on me as a policy vote the first 5 nights was far worse.

But I take pride in being good at big brother. I have no such delusions  about mafia. I’m still learning.

Edited by jasonwbantle

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Did you read my breakdown proving he wasn't town?

I figured me being redlettered (fake) made town just ignore my posts for the most part 

I didn't.

And if it makes you feel any better I wouldn't have listened to you regardless of the redletter. 

17 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Oh My God Wow GIF

It was one of the best/most accurate cases ever made. All that work for nothing lol 

I must admit, town ignoring Esau's autopsy was pretty baffling to me. Especially after skywind flipped town.

swoosh claimed to be untainted, and it's highly unlikely anyone would've killed Player B at night since he was just a pseudoplayer. But only @The Orca and @skywindO2 tried to pursue it at all lol.