The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

BCB

If this is another "dome lives on and on no matter what we do" scenarios I wont be super pumped. 

He wouldn’t have claimed he met his wincon, nor would he be trying to steer the lynch to me if he could survive more lynched.

he went from “I love this gloating so much, I can’t vote, I’m not in the game, but I won already, lynch me if you want” 

To “oh weird I’m alive and I have intel on dome, the guy I was trying to suck up to earlier in the game”

I think it’s pretty transparent.

now should be a good time to mention that I’ve talked mafia setups with TKN and he doesn’t like lynchproof scum and said he felt like it punishes town for lynching the right person.

I would be shocked if bcb would survive another lynch 

Edited by Dome

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

bcb1213 - 7 - Daniel, The Orca, [Player B], Pickle Rick, kingseanjohn, HokieHigh, bcb1213

Swag - 5 - JoshstraDaymus, Forge, Dome, Matts4313, Tk3

kingseanjohn - 2 - swoosh, Mwil23

Daniel - 2 - Malfatron, skywindO2

Tk3 - 2 - Swag, squire12

Raves - 1 - jasonwbantle

jasonwbantle - 1 - [Raves]

squire12 - 1 - gopherwrestler

Dome - 1 - TL2

HokieHigh - 1 - rackcs

@bcb1213 is the lynch! Writeup incoming.

Why was I voted for, and why did you not lynch Tk3?

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Malf

you need to explain yourself about the tainted comment.  You were the first to state it.  Now we now there is a tainted scum faction.  How did you know? 

It was in forges role, it is in my role too.

i think some people just have abilities that deal with the taint 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Pickle 

lol 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

He wouldn’t have claimed he met his wincon, not would he be trying to steer the lynch to me if he could survive more lynched.

he went from “I love this gloating so much, I can’t vote, I’m not in the game, but I won already, lynch me if you want” 

To “oh weird I’m alive and I have intel on dome, the guy I was trying to suck up to earlier in the game”

now should be a good time to mention that I’ve talked mafia setups with TKN and he doesn’t like lynchproof scum and said he felt like it punishes town for lynching the right person.

Who said I could survive another lynch. I just said I'm powerless and don't have a vote 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

He wouldn’t have claimed he met his wincon, not would he be trying to steer the lynch to me if he could survive more lynched.

Well that changes things.

I still think other lynch options should be on the table, just in case. Godfathers are just so common in mafia.

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Who said I could survive another lynch.

nobody said you could, I’m also saying you can’t

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I just said I'm powerless and don't have a vote 

I’ll let the vote count determine that