The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

I can't help but feel extremely interested on people's reluctance to look seriously at Rack, Orca, or Swoosh given my claim here, while looking at peripheral issues.

This PoE needs resolved, because we have scum caught with one of those 3. Plus, IF somehow Rack is scum, I'd give SwAg a hard look based upon what I said earlier about his emphatic nature to get rid of SwAg since Rack has said repeatedly that SwAg is a one person scum wrecking crew, and better to take your chances and get rid of him even if it means someone getting caught D1.

30 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

I immediately edited the r-word out. I apologized for it. The rest I don’t regret. I’m sick of being harassed and singled out in this game. I got pissed and regretted it. Again I’m sorry. I don’t have much to reflect on. Probably done playing this stuff Bc y’all just do the same stuff whole ppl like me play the game hard and put so much time and effort into it and then I’m treated like this so, whatever dude. I’ve never instigated a thing. Raves refused to get off my **** and was harassing me and lying over and over about it. Just insane how clueless y’all are as you pick and choose what to read/ whatever. If I’m banned, so be it. I wanna stay but if I go it’s ok

Good that you apologized for that.   There still exists a pattern of your mindset on how you speak to and about people in general that is warranting of reflection.   But apparently you feel you have nothing to reflect on.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I can't help but feel extremely interested on people's reluctance to look seriously at Rack, Orca, or Swoosh given my claim here, while looking at peripheral issues.

This PoE needs resolved, because we have scum caught with one of those 3. Plus, IF somehow Rack is scum, I'd give SwAg a hard look based upon what I said earlier about his emphatic nature to get rid of SwAg since Rack has said repeatedly that SwAg is a one person scum wrecking crew, and better to take your chances and get rid of him even if it means someone getting caught D1.

im voting swoosh

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

@HokieHighanything of interest happen to you n1?

1 hour ago, HokieHigh said:

not that i kno of

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

so far i have solid town reads from

Sanchez

swag

hokie

raves

jason

@squire12

@HokieHigh is my inno n1. He is an isaac aligned character. i will leave up to him if he wants to say which one or wants me to say it. but i know which one.

n2 i was roleblocked. if you are town, dont do that again plz

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

so that taint stuff in your role was just bs then?

I’m out of moves. Hit me and find out.

somehow, i dont believe this.

you’ve been “wrong” for not believing me on lots of things this game 

whats your move called then?

Commuter. 

I’m not saying more cause I’m sure you’re scum trying to decide if I’m worth killing or not.

malf lock 

I don’t care if you guys follow or not, I probably won’t check in much today. Zero interest in mafia if we are gonna have to deal with the bull**** we saw last night all while being told WE are the reason it happened.

I’ll make a vote each day until I’m killed, may intervene in an emergency but that’s unlikely now.

malf has been on me with bad logic from the start and I’ve pointed it out the whole way. He also wasn’t remotely concerned that Jason was pushing me using logic that completely opposed his logic, which means he isn’t looking out for that specific behavior he was just glad someone else was pushing me.

He went from trusting me over swag to saying swag was town and I was in his top 3 scum in one night with minimal intel to back it up .

Look at the comments he’s made as well, casting shade without anything specific. “You just don’t feel like you’re having fun” “Seems like you’re just setting up civ cred” “Little things from behind the scenes”

thats BS scum uses when they want to push someone but can’t build a case. 

I’ll try to pop in just before the lynch but no promises 

Just now, MWil23 said:

Dome and Squire are actually making a compelling case on Malfatron...and him jumping on Matts to also lock and get infected isn't something I see Town Malf do.

matts isnt town, so it was a good move.

plus, i was trying to avoid a NK, but got RBed instead sadly, likely by town 

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@squire12

@HokieHigh is my inno n1. He is an isaac aligned character. i will leave up to him if he wants to say which one or wants me to say it. but i know which one.

n2 i was roleblocked. if you are town, dont do that again plz