The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

mwil claimed redirector and was poisoned n1. now, would mwi poison himself. certainly so. but my focus is on unknowns right now

1. I never claimed redirector, I'm a bus driver

2. I never claimed that I was poisoned, I assumed it was a pretty clear game mechanic and fallout from flavor (And yes of course I'd poison myself if I were scum)

Your words and manipulation is betraying you Malf.

Just now, MWil23 said:

1. I never claimed redirector, I'm a bus driver

2. I never claimed that I was poisoned, I assumed it was a pretty clear game mechanic and fallout from flavor (And yes of course I'd poison myself if I were scum)

Your words and manipulation is betraying you Malf.

subverting verbiage instead of paying attention to the meaning i see

9 minutes ago, swoosh said:

think about it. we're scum hunting here, right? 

1) we don't know orca's alignment, but let's just assume he is isaac-aligned. 

2) there are 3 names on that list, so at best it's a 1/3 chance.

3) even with that 1/3 chance, it doesn't mean that other alignment is scum. it's a nacho game - there are bound to be a couple more alignments imo. 

so that leaves us with somewhere under a 1/3 chance of lynching scum with that list. and it also potentially leads us down a path which screws us. what if the first lynch is wrong? what if the second lynch is wrong? under a 1/3 chance doesn't seem good odds to me at this stage in the game.

I'm not even going to go down the path where orca could be lying here, because I think he's town, but that's another dimension to this. 

anyway, I'll have info soon enough so not too concerned, but I do find it interesting that you voted me. yes yes yes, I know votes are fluid. jason and orca make sense to vote for me given the circumstance (or at least 1 of the 3). @jasonwbantle @The Orca why me over the others on the list though?

This sounds like the person who is Town among 3 possibilities, for sure.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Oh and Malfatron on the extremely unlikely chance you flip Town, I fully expect you to own postgame that you messed up a pretty critical aspect of not differentiating between character and role, especially in a Nacho game.

i actually dont really care tbh.

Just now, Malfatron said:

@swoosh gonna need results soon because im gonna have to step away from the game.

its getting too infuriating to me

it does not benefit town to reveal now, just gives more time to react. step away and just come back somewhere before night. I'm going out for the TNF game anyway tonight, so it'll be at least an hour before day ends