The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Feels like Malf is trying to buy another day on this.   Josh has been MIA and very well could be scum.  Swoosh getting non-Isaac aligned tough given the KSJ flip and being able to win if and only if bible faction loses.   which certainly implies there is more factions than Isaac, bible and seraphim

Feels like a good opportunity to make a 2 or 3 horse race between malf, josh and swoosh

Nah, best to just all vote Josh now and not do anything else until 30 minutes before the end of phase.

7 minutes ago, swoosh said:

right, but doesn't mean I should. it really doesn't help town.

make scum hit me. if my info was somehow bad, I'm the lynch tomorrow anyway. 

i mean i personally think you are definitely town because you wouldnt fake a guilty just to save me.

but sharing other tidbits that dont give away anything important might make people trust you

but i dont blame you if you dont

Well I was feeling swoosh as the scum in our group of three since I know it's not me and I felt like mwil was town. Now with the positive invest I'm starting to rethink obviously. Probably gonna go josh based on the invest barring any nonsense. But...

On the other hand Malf has been so scummy today, I really think he's scum and would not hesitate to go him either. He's been all over the place today and really all game. I also have doubts about his claim. He's been defending hokie since day 1 and I've gotten scum vibes from hokie since then. Could be malf has a different role like scum protector that he used on hokie n1. Then he says he's the role cop and uses one of their fake claims. I was catching up fast, did anyone confirm that malf went nowhere/was roleblocked last night?

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@MWil23what happened to the 2x vote thingy?

BCB said his ability swapped didn't he? I'm not sure exactly how the order would change these seem to describe. 

Sure seems like mwil  may have been The Enigma to start. 

On 9/4/2021 at 3:17 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

@bcb1213was:

Lazarus
Character_Lazarus_appearance.png

"For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing, and they have no more reward, for the memory of them is forgotten." - Ecclesiastes 9:5

You are aligned with Isaac: Eliminate all threats to Isaac.

ROLE ABILITIES:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Abilities marked as "Passive" are always active, and "Day Actions" are instead used during the day.)

• b4wHHXU.pngSalvation
    • Once per night, visit another target player. Other players visiting that player (except those using a redirect ability of their own) are instead redirected to you.
    • You cannot target the same player two nights in a row with this ability.
  • fCZb3wp.pngLazarus' Rags (PASSIVE)
    • The first time you are killed during the game (both at night or during the day), you are immediately revived, but you become tainted.
    • Nothing will be said about your identity or alignment, merely that you died but came back.

But @bcb1213became:

The Enigma
Character_Dead_Tainted_Lazarus_appearanc

"And the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades." - Revelation 1:18

You are aligned with Isaac: Eliminate all threats to Isaac.

ROLE ABILITIES:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Abilities marked as "Passive" are always active, and "Day Actions" are instead used during the day.)

• qt1PhAD.pngDead Sea Scrolls
    • Twice per game, at night, target a player to receive a report on what the bible verse in their Role PM is.
  • 5SfRi9h.pngBetween Life & Death (PASSIVE)
    • On odd days, your vote counts as 2. On even days, your vote counts as 0.
    • Your vote counting as 0 does not exempt you from the game's voting requirement rule.
  • 9eubBTB.pngFlip (DAY ACTION)
    • Once per game, at any time via PM with the host, you may permanently reverse Between Life & Death's effect such that your vote now counts as 0 on odd days, and 2 on even days.
    • You must do this before the vote deadline to have it count towards the current day.