The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, carl_sjunior said:

i haven't claimed anything other than a new role after my taint

i haven't done anything because this is day 1 on that new role

You claimed you got a invest report on orca, you didn’t.

i haven't been caught in any lie either.

you have

you're just pressing hard on me because i have no idea what i'm doing. people still have to take you at your word. 

Initially you suggested I was confused about how my role worked, then you suggested that your “report” isn’t actually a report and that’s what I was confused about.

now all the sudden you’re the one who has no idea what he is doing and I’m taking advantage?

and you admitted yourself that you had a scum read on the guy i replaced as well. you're tunneling. 

How many times have I mentioned him or you before yesterday? Once? Twice all game?

that’s not tunneling.

however it’s interested your first thoughts about me today were that I’m either confused about how my role works or that I’m townie, not that I’m scum trying to get a mislynch. It took you a while to get to that accusation.

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

You claimed you got a invest report on orca, you didn’t.

you have

Initially you suggested I was confused about how my role worked, then you suggested that your “report” isn’t actually a report and that’s what I was confused about.

now all the sudden you’re the one who has no idea what he is doing and I’m taking advantage?

How many times have I mentioned him or you before yesterday? Once? Twice all game?

that’s not tunneling.

however it’s interested your first thoughts about me today were that I’m either confused about how my role works or that I’m townie, not that I’m scum trying to get a mislynch. It took you a while to get to that accusation.

only reason i haven't accused you also of being scum is because i didn't want to have to claim my new role right away and just see where the day took us. how convenient that you only claimed you were tainted by me WAY after i said i was tainted previously in the thread. I feel now that you're trying to 'lolclear' yourself by hopping on something i had already said. 

i only meant you were tunneling on me as in, i just started the game a couple of days ago and have learned the complexities and mechanics of it all while people have assumed i'm scum since i entered the game. i haven't played in a while and the last game i played was pretty vanilla. 

but now that people think i'm scummy, i'm doing my part to be transparent. it took me admittedly too long to see that you're just flat out wrong. so either you're wrong, which is whatever, or you're scum. 

Just now, carl_sjunior said:

only reason i haven't accused you also of being scum is because i didn't want to have to claim my new role right away and just see where the day took us. how convenient that you only claimed you were tainted by me WAY after i said i was tainted previously in the thread. I feel now that you're trying to 'lolclear' yourself by hopping on something i had already said. 

i only meant you were tunneling on me as in, i just started the game a couple of days ago and have learned the complexities and mechanics of it all while people have assumed i'm scum since i entered the game. i haven't played in a while and the last game i played was pretty vanilla. 

but now that people think i'm scummy, i'm doing my part to be transparent. it took me admittedly too long to see that you're just flat out wrong. so either you're wrong, which is whatever, or you're scum. 

You were accused from the get go Bc of @TL-TwoWinsAway- not personal. Check back 1-200 pages and see personal attacks on me lol

1 minute ago, carl_sjunior said:

only reason i haven't accused you also of being scum is because i didn't want to have to claim my new role right away and just see where the day took us.

that makes no sense.

you can accuse me of being scum without claiming your new role.

1 minute ago, carl_sjunior said:

how convenient that you only claimed you were tainted by me WAY after i said i was tainted previously in the thread. I feel now that you're trying to 'lolclear' yourself by hopping on something i had already said. 

1) you’re trying to frame it as convenient for me to post after you… so do you think I wasn’t tainted by visiting you?

2) how would claiming I was tainted result in me being lolclear?

3) by that logic wouldn’t you have been trying to lolclear yourself by saying you were tainted?

57 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

carl_sjunior - 3 - [HokieHigh], skywindO2, Matts4313

The Orca - 2 - swoosh, gopherwrestler, jasonwbantle,  Dome

jasonwbantle - 2 - [Raves], The Orca

skywindO2 - 1 - [Player B]

No Lynch - 1 - Swag

Yet to vote: rackcs, carl_sjunior

Cannot vote: Daniel

Wait is this right?

3 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

i only meant you were tunneling on me as in, i just started the game a couple of days ago and have learned the complexities and mechanics of it all while people have assumed i'm scum since i entered the game.

I haven’t assumed you’re scum though? Did I try to get you lynched? Did I pressure you before I had results on you?