The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

14 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

because player b is voting for him. its not sus its style

The sus part is this...

4 hours ago, HokieHigh said:

skywind is playing different from last game, where he was constantly trying to encourage chatter even if he didn't know what direction to take it. absent a major intelligence release, i'm not moving my vote again

7 hours ago, HokieHigh said:

It is my personal opinioin that we should pile 5+ votes on someone

You make these posts, then Raves gets to 5 votes and you then decide to bail onto me. I'm not hating the vote on me. But why move to the 2nd place person with zero reasoning? You're words and actions don't line up and you acted too soon.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i took a nap and had a dream that matts and blue were mafia from different scum factions. since blue isnt in the game, that just leaves matts

i was a cleared town

I know I suck at this game, but, I read stuff like that and can't help but think how super scummy it sounds. Not saying your scum or anything... it just stands out to me.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:
10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i took a nap and had a dream that matts and blue were mafia from different scum factions. since blue isnt in the game, that just leaves matts

i was a cleared town

I know I suck at this game, but, I read stuff like that and can't help but think how super scummy it sounds. Not saying your scum or anything... it just stands out to me.

i get that a lot

right @Forge?

• Like 1