The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

tk is a good player, wouldn't enjoy seeing him go on D1 with flimsy reasoning. If he's town he's gonna be logical and fairly active, we could use him.

So you vote against ppl you don’t like and vote to keep people you do like based on previous games ignoring the tells from this one?

Thats kinda why I might be done with mafia after this game. People bring too much baggage and don’t start over with a reset like they are supposed to.

ive done the most to help town in this game by far by posting as much info as I can about the game and trying to figure it out. I’ve had the most posts as well. Doesn’t matter. If someone says something to me I don’t like and I respond I’m always the bad guy and get votes based on comments and nothing to do with the game. Sucks…..

7 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Every single comment was in defense of someone else coming at me first. If you are that blind and ignorant, I have no idea what to Tell you.

Also, getting all butthurt about words and then deciding you don’t like me so you’ll sabotage that game is what has no place here. Get over it. Haven’t said a thing to you Bc you’ve left me alone and didn’t harass me like last game.

you’re wrong and I don’t feel bad for you 

8 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Every single comment was in defense of someone else coming at me first. If you are that blind and ignorant, I have no idea what to Tell you.

Also, getting all butthurt about words and then deciding you don’t like me so you’ll sabotage that game is what has no place here. Get over it. Haven’t said a thing to you Bc you’ve left me alone and didn’t harass me like last game.

Ha. You claim that people get "butthurt about words" before claiming that I "harassed you last game"... with words.

You know what they say: a thief watches his house.

5 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

So you vote against ppl you don’t like and vote to keep people you do like based on previous games ignoring the tells from this one?

it has nothing to do with who I like.

TK is in the lead and I don’t want him to be lynched, I also don’t want to lynch raves D1 because he’s an easy read down the road. That leaves you as the best option at this moment in time.

see how this game works?

Thats kinda why I might be done with mafia after this game. People bring too much baggage and don’t start over with a reset like they are supposed to.

it has nothing to do with that. You crying is getting annoying. 

ive done the most to help town in this game by far by posting as much info as I can about the game and trying to figure it out. I’ve had the most posts as well. Doesn’t matter. If someone says something to me I don’t like and I respond I’m always the bad guy and get votes based on comments and nothing to do with the game. Sucks…..

I mean you’ve kinda taken on a kind of persona that people don’t like.

You know those guys who constantly belittle and insult people and brag about their glory years? The literal prototype guy that people don’t like? It’s kinda like that is your persona in these games. Is that not intentional?

I think a lot of stuff you say is witty and I’ve even given you the benefit to to the doubt lately and tried leaning in and believing it’s a persona, but I think you’re the one taking it more personally than everyone else at this point.

You can’t go around calling people names and expect to be liked, you know this right?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Might need to go tk3 to just make sure I don’t die. Again my town ability isn’t a game changer or anything but it would hurt town to see me lynch. Ridiculous that just Bc we have jerks in here voting me on principle not actually playing the game will influence the vote. Unless they are scum- in that case congrats on playing well I guess.

I mean..

There's nearly 12 hours left and its D1.. why are you panicking?

You and I can simply lead a train on something else. Why are you acting like it's a binary choice?

11 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Ha. You claim that people get "butthurt about words" before claiming that I "harassed you last game"... with words.

You know what they say: a thief watches his house.

Yup you did and I didn’t vote for you did I. Shows that I’m here to play a game and you aren’t. Owned….

9 minutes ago, Dome said:

it has nothing to do with who I like.

TK is in the lead and I don’t want him to be lynched, I also don’t want to lynch raves D1 because he’s an easy read down the road. That leaves you as the best option at this moment in time.

see how this game works?

it has nothing to do with that. You crying is getting annoying. 

I mean you’ve kinda taken on a kind of persona that people don’t like.

You know those guys who constantly belittle and insult people and brag about their glory years? The literal prototype guy that people don’t like? It’s kinda like that is your persona in these games. Is that not intentional?

I think a lot of stuff you say is witty and I’ve even given you the benefit to to the doubt lately and tried leaning in and believing it’s a persona, but I think you’re the one taking it more personally than everyone else at this point.

You can’t go around calling people names and expect to be liked, you know this right?

Lol are you kidding or ignorant? I only do this in response to posts that target me. And Bc I’m better at it (and louder about it) you just point the finger at me. What a joke. Never have instigated anything ever. But keep proving my point that you want to keep ppl that are “good players” and “easy reads” 100% based on other games.

19 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

They do it to annoy others and get a rise out of them and see how they respond. Or to see how others respond.

As well they should, because Town's best information in a day phase is votes, and gauging reactions and meta off of votes is typically a good play in many cases. Plus, voting should always be dynamic/fluid based upon the evolution of the game itself.

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

Yup you did and I didn’t vote for you did I. Shows that I’m here to play a game and you aren’t. Owned….

I've explained this to you on a handful of occasions: this is a team game. Your overwhelming desire to be divisive does more harm to the team than keeping around literally anyone else. (Especially when you admit that you have an underwhelming town ability.)

9 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I mean..

There's nearly 12 hours left and its D1.. why are you panicking?

You and I can simply lead a train on something else. Why are you acting like it's a binary choice?

Bc you have the most votes right now- the only more than me. But I’m obviously open to others. I have no reason to believe you should be the lynch other than inactivity yesterday