The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I love how malf is like “dome is taking the easy way” 

that argument is nonsense 

how is voting for Jason any easier than voting for Matts or raves or TL who have all been scummy?

if I was simply looking for the easy vote I’d plop it on player b or the guy who claimed non-investigating cop with results D1 

You know what's difficult? Voting gopher. I'm a man of conviction who votes on his principles no matter how difficult

Just now, Dome said:

I love how malf is like “dome is taking the easy way” 

that argument is nonsense 

how is voting for Jason any easier than voting for Matts or raves or TL who have all been scummy?

if I was simply looking for the easy vote I’d plop it on player b or the guy who claimed non-investigating cop with results D1 

player B isnt an easy vote. Its a suspicious vote. both tk3 and bcb got crap for it

matts is another trap for scum for vote for because it looks like an easy vote

jason is an easy vote that doesnt overtly look like an easy vote,

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I'm... so... confused.

Please, prompt me (what?), and I'll then provide answers to the rest.

When you admit to "lurking" (your words), that means you are admitting to staying informed and in the background so as to:

1. Not draw attention to yourself

2. Passively admitting to not scum hunting (major red flag there)

3. Prefacing your votes based upon potential flips not going your way gives you a preemptive excuse

Honestly I'm surprised that although he was in the lead, jason didn't move over to BCB who was tied/2nd with him and then TL moved off of Jason.  Let's see if Jason and/or BCB end up with the lead.  Might've found a connection there if those 2 lose the majority.

Honestly I'm surprised that although he was in the lead, jason didn't move over to BCB who was tied/2nd with him and then TL moved off of Jason.  Let's see if Jason and/or BCB end up with the lead.  Might've found a connection there if those 2 lose the majority.

I'll ask the room:

What information does a Jason flip give us today, which is the only appropriate time for a mis-vote (unless you want to argue the policy angle)? If the latter is your concern (policy), then just put him on ignore and make scum hit him due to his role.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

I'll ask the room:

What information does a Jason flip give us today, which is the only appropriate time for a mis-vote (unless you want to argue the policy angle)? If the latter is your concern (policy), then just put him on ignore and make scum hit him due to his role.

Whether or not Jason is town. 

What do I win? 

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

The only possible connection would be a Town on Town considering Jason's claim...

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I'll ask the room:

doesnt a part of you wish that you were witnessing him execute the most elaborate scum play to date? 

16 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Hokie is cult leader and pickle wants to kill him. So y’all independent? What’s your win con? Should town keep you around?

To convert and kill every night until we control the vote and win alone.  If @HokieHigh dies all converts die as well and i become indy survivor aligned. 

Hokie wants to convert @Malfatron n1 and kill @TL-TwoWinsAway.  I want to kill @swoosh for revenge and convert @Raves, followed by bantle for the lols 🤣