The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

To convert and kill every night until we control the vote and win alone.  If @HokieHigh dies all converts die as well and i become indy survivor aligned. 

Hokie wants to convert @Malfatron n1 and kill @TL-TwoWinsAway.  I want to kill @swoosh for revenge and convert @Raves, followed by bantle for the lols 🤣

revenge for what? 

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Scum already has the major advantage on the information front. Our best advantage as town is to:

1. Keep some of that information to ourselves unless absolutely necessary

2. Vote out whoever we need to in order to get connections to other players who are potentially not town

Or let’s be open about our intentions immediately and just keep our abilities quiet 

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Those comments didnt bother you really last time, you even said so after the game and tagged jason

As long as he can take it in return. There needs to be a bit of wit and cleverness to the trolling.

He’s not, he’s playing victim.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm SAYING that a fake claim of a character that large is extremely unlikely. More likely is that there are others who are Town who have some outlier characters who could also be used as fake claims.

could be a bait to draw out the true one, but this was jason claiming to avoid what he perceived to be a bias lynch. classic jason

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Just understand if you are Town, that using the word lurking and why I explained to you why lurking is bad, is such a negative.

It goes to show you are not actively scum hunting and yet you are reading and waiting to potentially defend yourself rather than take the offensive...because finding scummy things that aren't there is really hard for newbie scum to do...because it's an elaborate lie and narrative that you have to create and convince others to believe without putting pressure on yourself and team. Even interactions or lack thereof is seen as evidence. This isn't a jury you're trying to convince, but a mob of people.

*Cringe*

So, follow the heat and take notes, or point out the errant heat.

If you have a meta read, push it without apology or prefacing things accordingly.

Every single time I've made arguments as to why "________" is scummy based on D1 nonsense, I've been told "Well, obviously scum wouldn't do that". After doing that a handful of times, I decided that it wasn't worth it.

The host wants us to stay relatively active. This is a long period to try and force activity. Feel free to think that any of that makes me scum.

14 minutes ago, Raves said:

Honestly I'm surprised that although he was in the lead, jason didn't move over to BCB who was tied/2nd with him and then TL moved off of Jason.  Let's see if Jason and/or BCB end up with the lead.  Might've found a connection there if those 2 lose the majority.

Being what? I’m willing to switch for sure 

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

To convert and kill every night until we control the vote and win alone.  If @HokieHigh dies all converts die as well and i become indy survivor aligned. 

Hokie wants to convert @Malfatron n1 and kill @TL-TwoWinsAway.  I want to kill @swoosh for revenge and convert @Raves, followed by bantle for the lols 🤣

Why would you tell us this! I appreciate it but want to know why this helps you!

*****THIS IS KIND OF A BIG DEAL PEOPLE******

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Being what? I’m willing to switch for sure 

IIRC I've seen you do that several times that when you're in the lead you get worried and instantly vote the 2nd/tied person to give you room to breathe in the vote count regardless of how much time is left.  The fact that you didn't seems to me you were confident the moves would move off of you, possibly because you knew there would be a coordinated move to someone else if need be.

10 minutes ago, Raves said:

You say that but there are quite a few characters in the game and TKN did say that scum would be provided a list of characters that wouldn't be in the game.

Also are you saying you've never used a fake claim?

Raves are you seriously trying to defend your admitted policy vote?

VC

bcb1213 - 4 - Daniel, Malfatron, The Orca, skywindO2

jasonwbantle - 3 - [Raves], Dome, Player B

Matts4313 - 2 - HokieHigh, Tk3

gopherwrestler - 2 - squire12, Forge

Raves - 2 - Matts4313, jasonwbantle

Tk3 - 1 - Swag

squire12 - 1 - gopherwrestler

HokieHigh - 1 - rackcs

Player B - 1 - bcb1213

Swag - 1 - JoshstraDaymus

kingseanjohn - 1 - swoosh